The Student Room Group

en suite for rent in Bath urgent!!!

Hi, I have an en suite bedroom in a 7-bed shared flat (Riverside) with communal kitchen for £185.00 per week in BA2 1HB.
I really really really need someone to take over this room soon!!!
You can walk to the school bus' stop in 3 minutes.
My room has own bathroom and great view.
The bill contains water, electricity, gas, heating, WiFi, security and bike security.
We also have a big living room with a lot of sofa and three vending machines. In the kitchen, we have oven, microwave oven, toaster, refrigerator, freezer, cupboard, and a big table for you to prepare and have the meal.
All the flatmates are nice~
If you want to see the pictures or have any question or interest welcome to contact me

Twerton Mill is a fantastic, modern student accommodation located on the Lower Bristol Road in Bath, within easy reach of the city centre. The site is well placed for existing bus routes to Bath Spa University, University of Bath and the City Centre.
The site benefits from outstanding communal spaces, making it a highly desirable living environment for all full time undergraduate, postgraduate or international students at Bath Spa University.
The rooms are fully furnished to a high standard with 4ft wide bed (small double), desk and chair, drawers and wardrobe as well as under-bed storage and an en suite shower room.
All utility bills are included within the rent including WiFi to take the hassle out of budgeting. Twerton Mill also has a convenient on-site laundry, secure bike storage and a friendly on-site management and maintenance team as well as 24 hour security and CCTV. The site is managed by CRM Students Ltd, the UK's leading independent student accommodation management brand.
The person who books the room will need to be a student and will be required to pay a £250.00 deposit to secure the room.
Rent will need to be paid before keys can be issued. Prospective tenants must also provide the details of a Guarantor (UK or International).
Reply 1
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "find your flatmates" forum for you :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Breeee
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "find your flatmates" forum for you :smile:

Thank you~~~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending