The Student Room Group

I cant stop cheating on my boyfriend

I've been with my boyfriend for about half a year and I feel like I might be cheating on him. I flirt back with guy and say things to guys that I know my boyfriend wouldn't approve of. I talk to guys on the side and lead them on. I really love my boyfriend and I don't know what to do.
I was cheating on my ex with my current bf. I was sleeping with other guys but I respected my ex enough to break off with him. I want to stop cheating but I literally cant.
I don't know how to be loyal.
Any advice?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for about half a year and I feel like I might be cheating on him. I flirt back with guy and say things to guys that I know my boyfriend wouldn't approve of. I talk to guys on the side and lead them on. I really love my boyfriend and I don't know what to do.
I was cheating on my ex with my current bf. I was sleeping with other guys but I respected my ex enough to break off with him. I want to stop cheating but I literally cant.
Any advice?

INB4 someone accuses the poster of being me.
OP- flirting and leading people on is NOT cheating.
Original post by Ciel.

Well to some people it is.
Reply 3
Original post by Ciel.

It's getting late, you've probably had a long day, ..whilst you were half asleep Maybe your subconscious wrote it :P
Any advice?

If you can't get your act together, then do him a favour and leave him for his own good
I think you need to find out the reason why you flirt with other men. Flirting is not considered cheating by some but the fact that you feel guilty suggests it is something that you want to stop.
You literally can. Try. Delete their numbers. Stop talking to them. If you're addicted, seek therapy.
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.

Well it kind of is, and most people would agree.
And yeah, this sounds like you but more respectful to their partner.
Your boyfriend is a bit of an idiot for dating you ngl. If you cheated on another man for him, whats to stop you from cheating on him for another man?

No you haven't cheated, but in all honesty I couldn't care less about what happens. Your relationship was **** to begin with, and was made from you cheating and him tempting you. It's only a matter of time before the inevitable
Reply 9
Original post by ANM775
It's getting late, you've probably had a long day, ..whilst you were half asleep Maybe your subconscious wrote it :P

Naw, my subconsciousness would never call some innocent flirting "cheating". Lol.

Original post by Bio 7
Well it kind of is, and most people would agree.
And yeah, this sounds like you but more respectful to their partner.

It does not! I don't lead men on. If I want them, I **** them.
Original post by Ciel.

Confirmed not you. Repped both.

We can call the inquiry off now.
Any advice?

Put yourself in your boyfriends shoes, how would you feel if he was doing it
Reply 12
Original post by Notoriety
Confirmed not you. Repped both.

We can call the inquiry off now.

Aw, and for a moment I thought you actually liked my post!
Original post by Ciel.
Aw, and for a moment I thought you actually liked my post!

More chance of me dad turning up to my 16th birthday party than that happening.
If you're flirting with other guys, surely that says something about your feeling towards your boyfriend? If you really love him you wouldn't want to flirt with anyone else. It's not cheating to flirt, but still it raises some questions about your feelings.
Reply 15
Original post by Notoriety
More chance of me dad turning up to my 16th birthday party than that happening.

Attachment not found
Do you know how insecure it can make him feel like he isn’t good enough and you feel the need to flirt with other guys when you’re in a “secure” relationship? You clearly do not really love him and you’re just playing with him. Are you going to continue this when you’re married and had kids? I hope not because this is what people do when they’re in high school.
Perhaps it means your somehow unsatisfied with your relationship with your boyfriend? Maybe you feel he isnt giving you enough attention or somthing? If it isnt that then I dont think its that complex, just s t o p. Your happy in your relationship, messing around with other guys is only going to hurt you in the long-run...
Original post by Ciel.

It’s just a bit ****ty

Latest

Trending

Trending