The Student Room Group

Getting high a level grade

I was wondering if any previous A*, A students would give any tips on someone doing Maths chemistry Biology. I really want 3 As, but the content is quite challenging. What revision techniques do you recommend? What’s the bests way to approach this smartly?
Original post by C.shahriar
I was wondering if any previous A*, A students would give any tips on someone doing Maths chemistry Biology. I really want 3 As, but the content is quite challenging. What revision techniques do you recommend? What’s the bests way to approach this smartly?

Maths take practice - the books are the best thing read through concepts then understand the examples then do the questions on that topic.

For Chemistry reading chemrevise is really good/I used to do it on the bus to/from school and it helped me perform loads. When I did it it put me ahead alot.

For both reading ahead can help alot(especially for Maths - I went from getting Cs/Ds at the start of A-Levels to only dropping 1 mark in my A2 exams and reading ahead in year 12 summer helped loads with that)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending