The Student Room Group

Sainsburys interview HELP

So I applied for a job at Sainsburys and I got invited for an interview. The interview will take place at their big store at 10AM. When I arrive, where do I go? Do I just ask anyone that works there? It will probably be super busy since its working times and it's my first interview so I have no idea what to do.
Original post by sofia.dmtr
So I applied for a job at Sainsburys and I got invited for an interview. The interview will take place at their big store at 10AM. When I arrive, where do I go? Do I just ask anyone that works there? It will probably be super busy since its working times and it's my first interview so I have no idea what to do.

Go to customer services and just say you have an interview.
Reply 2
Original post by sofia.dmtr

Hey, you just go up to anybody that works there and tell them that you have an interview, or if you see a manager ask them.. Hope that helps and good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending