The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Just saw the new episode (airer earlier than usual this week didn't it/ or was that just me :P ) and it certainly make things more clearer. Really interested to see where this will take the season. One question in the flashbacks to young gibbs,who is the female navy person he is talking to? Have a feeling she will die.

Also liked how Gibbs slept on the coach to avoid his bedroom being seen (but they have in at the end of season 7, did they sell it?) as well as Tony's bucket list (why are you writing about buckets?), Zivas langugue list and head slap.
Reply 621
Original post by elitepower
Just saw the new episode (airer earlier than usual this week didn't it/ or was that just me :P ) and it certainly make things more clearer. Really interested to see where this will take the season. One question in the flashbacks to young gibbs,who is the female navy person he is talking to? Have a feeling she will die.

Also liked how Gibbs slept on the coach to avoid his bedroom being seen (but they have in at the end of season 7, did they sell it?) as well as Tony's bucket list (why are you writing about buckets?), Zivas langugue list and head slap.

Oh gosh, I have much to catch up on!!!
The quote you talked about in your previous posts, I am not the most attentive soul but you're likely onto something (especially if your gut is telling you you are!!! :tongue:)

Well peeps, finally got the NCIS game for PC. Installed (after much fist shaking at Ubi and AVG!) then played. Now... they've nailed Vance (looks wise). And Ducky, well he sounds like Ducky because David McCallum is voicing him. Everyone else however? O_o

ncis 1.jpg

I read a wee review (after purchase of course lol!) :biggrin: NCIS game IMDb page Currently the only review (by midnight_demon2502), ah, the bit at the end where he talks about what Ziva would have done... ^_^

I'm not totally decrying it but I'm going to crank up my music (Serj Tankian Elect the Dead Symphony) to drown out the voices a bit hehe!

Hope you are all well btw! :smile:
Original post by Yuna47
Oh gosh, I have much to catch up on!!!
The quote you talked about in your previous posts, I am not the most attentive soul but you're likely onto something (especially if your gut is telling you you are!!! :tongue:)

Well peeps, finally got the NCIS game for PC. Installed (after much fist shaking at Ubi and AVG!) then played. Now... they've nailed Vance (looks wise). And Ducky, well he sounds like Ducky because David McCallum is voicing him. Everyone else however? O_o

ncis 1.jpg

I read a wee review (after purchase of course lol!) :biggrin: NCIS game IMDb page Currently the only review (by midnight_demon2502), ah, the bit at the end where he talks about what Ziva would have done... ^_^

I'm not totally decrying it but I'm going to crank up my music (Serj Tankian Elect the Dead Symphony) to drown out the voices a bit hehe!

Hope you are all well btw! :smile:

I rewatched that bit and still here it! It is only a line and obviously may be refering to Tony himself but if not, it may imply he has a child. The only fault in this theory is that the line has not been meantioned since plus no-one else seems to have heard it.

Saw this weeks episode (some websites seem to have unusually gotten the latest episodes earlier than usual as well as before the air date) and it was a strong conclusion. Not sure where it will take the rest of the season but I believe we may have met another or possibly two characters that will be back. One thing I am still unclear why it was called engaged though. I'm sure we will hear more about Tony's deal but was surpised with his "biggest fear". I was expected that to be someone getting injuried.
Reply 623
I rewatched that bit and still here it! It is only a line and obviously may be refering to Tony himself but if not, it may imply he has a child. The only fault in this theory is that the line has not been meantioned since plus no-one else seems to have heard it.

Saw this weeks episode (some websites seem to have unusually gotten the latest episodes earlier than usual as well as before the air date) and it was a strong conclusion. Not sure where it will take the rest of the season but I believe we may have met another or possibly two characters that will be back. One thing I am still unclear why it was called engaged though. I'm sure we will hear more about Tony's deal but was surpised with his "biggest fear". I was expected that to be someone getting injuried.

Speaking of characters coming back...

Spoiler!
x

Hiya,

Do you mind putting your posts in spoiler tags? Unfortunately, NCIS isn't starting on FX in the UK until January! - Thanks!

Hope those watching it online are enjoying the series! :cry:
(edited 12 years ago)

Spoiler

Reply 626
Original post by nearlyheadlessian

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Yuna47
Speaking of characters coming back...

Spoiler!

wow! The return of the character will be really interesting! I always did wonder what happened...
I just wished the episode aired sooner :frown:
Can't wait that long!
Not much activity going on around this thread!

I'm still watching it on FX, only 2nd episode in! - How's everyone finding season 9?

200th episode for NCIS is airing/being aired in America, which is exciting for the cast!

Speaking of the 200th episode, is anyone amazed by how good the cast list looks? The return of

Spoiler

Original post by Razzberry

I'm still watching it on FX, only 2nd episode in! - How's everyone finding season 9?

200th episode for NCIS is airing/being aired in America, which is exciting for the cast!

Behind on the FX series but Im looking forward to watching the eps on my sky+. Will post once I have watched and formed an opinion

It got better as it went along. The first few episodes were decent but felt a little tired - whereas the last few have been very good. Have high hopes for the 200th episode (it airs next week). In other NCIS news, season 8 makes its terrestrial première next week as well, on Five http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cymtt/ncis--series-8---1-the-spider-and-the-fly
Reply 632

Awesome! Yup, I'm afraid I've been neglecting this thread :frown: exams, job applications and a wee bit of laziness thrown in for good measure on my part :tongue:

Or it may just be the calm before the storm regarding it being quiet around here *dun dun dun* :tongue:

Speaking of the 200th episode, is anyone amazed by how good the cast list looks? The return of

Spoiler

I'm really looking forward to this episode too :biggrin: Awesome lineup! Don't know if anyone has seen / posted the little teaser clip? I'll find it and stick it in a spoiler note...

Original post by Jennie1987
Behind on the FX series but Im looking forward to watching the eps on my sky+. Will post once I have watched and formed an opinion

Good to see ya Jennie!

Original post by nearlyheadlessian
It got better as it went along. The first few episodes were decent but felt a little tired - whereas the last few have been very good. Have high hopes for the 200th episode (it airs next week). In other NCIS news, season 8 makes its terrestrial première next week as well, on Five http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/cymtt/ncis--series-8---1-the-spider-and-the-fly

I admire your dedication regarding watching the episodes of season 9 :smile:
Once again, I have been neglecting NCIS. My obsessive compulsive tendencies have diverted me towards ploughing through various seasons of 24 :redface: But this will be one episode I won't want to miss! ^_^
Reply 633
As promised, 200th episode teaser clip

Spoiler

Original post by Yuna47

Spoiler

Although I like the trailer, I don't like how it is done if you get me. I think the trailer works because it is the 200th episode but for any other episode, that trailer style would be terrible.

Anywho the "full" cast list for episode 200 is in this spoiler (I say "full" in case of any surprize apperences),

Spoiler

Reply 635
Anywho the "full" cast list for episode 200 is in this spoiler (I say "full" in case of any surprize apperences),

Spoiler

Fantastic! Thanks for that! :biggrin:
To those in the UK watching Season 9 episodes of NCIS: How are you watching them? :puppyeyes: Because my source has dried up. :frown: Feeling very low and could really do with an NCIS fix! :yes: Plus I may just be a little bit addicted to watching and re-watching NCIS episodes! :biggrin:
Original post by Yuna47

Spoiler

There is also a 33 second promo which is basically the same as this one but also has

Spoiler

Original post by Elements
To those in the UK watching Season 9 episodes of NCIS: How are you watching them? :puppyeyes: Because my source has dried up. :frown: Feeling very low and could really do with an NCIS fix! :yes: Plus I may just be a little bit addicted to watching and re-watching NCIS episodes! :biggrin:

Any of the usual dubious places on the internet should serve you well.
Reply 639
Although I like the trailer, I don't like how it is done if you get me. I think the trailer works because it is the 200th episode but for any other episode, that trailer style would be terrible.

Spoiler

This is annoying - I can't thumbs up your post because I haven't spread the thumbs-up-ness with enough other people yet :s-smilie: Soooooooo

:thumbsup: elitepower :thumbsup:

Thumbs up for

Spoiler

too haha! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending