The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
:rofl: brilliant spoiler Beccydoodaa :biggrin:

I hope your exam went well! :bubbles:

The sooner Wednesday comes (just how far behind us time-wise are the Americans?) the sooner I'll be able to watch it online (SurfTheChannel :biggrin:) because that'll have given someone time enough to post it online.

But I don't know whether it'd be best for me to watch it after reading who it is (let the initial shock settle for a while) or to watch the episode without knowing... But that potentially runs the risk of a lot of tears :cry: but its been so long since I actually got a shock while watching a TV show... :s-smilie:

Ignorance is bliss - tis true! We'd all be relatively chilled if we had no idea what was gonna happen! :^_^:
I think as it is getting so close, I may just wait now and be shocked. I'll be much more impressed I think if I don't find out as it means for once in all television history, us fans won't have been able to wiggle our way in to their secrets.

If it is someone I ike though, it will be much more agonising as I won't be prepared.

Exam was okies thank you! ;smartass;
Hey all. Saw the first episode of season 5 yesturday (taped it off FX). It was awesome. It was a great way to start the season.
Reply 103
OMG season 5 finale!!!!!! Im stunned.

Private message me if you watched it and gimme your opinion.

As Ziva says "Too stunned" to even say anything just now...
Oh God!! Oooooh God!!!

I'm in turmoil! Do I watch it or don't I???

Do I have the strength to resist?

Pffft, of course not!

*watches now*
Reply 105
watch it!!! and prepare to be amazed!
Just found out who left via CBS forum. What the hell is going on?

Spoiler

For anyone that wants to watch, the full episode is now on youtube. I personally though that the whole episode was done brilliantly, yet at the same time I think I built it up in my head too much :redface:

First link as follows under the spoiler. As it is youtube, the clips are split up in to 9 parts. The first part is under the cut.

Spoiler

Anyone been on the FX website and tried to win a season 4 DVD boxset?
Reply 109
Pete_@_the_atrium
Anyone been on the FX website and tried to win a season 4 DVD boxset?

i have :bigsmile: i hope i can win one I'll be very disappointed if i don't:frown:
I'm getting fed up of waiting for season 6 now. I want to know where it is going and how they are going to deal with the consequences of Judgement Day. SO many possibilities!

Anyone else excited? :smile:
Reply 111
im beyond excited! i cant wait to see where they take the characters this season and how they develop the ever more so complicated relationship of tony and ziva!

Any storylines you would like to see?

x
I think I'd like to see more Ducky and Palmer. Their interactions are funny but also hold quite a different quality than the rest of the 'tough agents' atmosphere that runs through most of the episodes. Perhaps some Abby rambles about the team and their situation as she isn't an agent and probably reacts similarly to the viewer!

Regarding our team, I'd like to see their seperate story lines and how they cope with out each other. Of course, I'd like them reunited too :smile:

Spoiler

I'd also like to see more Gibbs and Ducky interaction. I'm sure they used to have much more screen time for their little talks but I think some of the focus switched to Ziva and their tea brakes :smile:

I'd like to see lots of things! I could go on all day :redface:

What would you guys like to see??
Been looking for stuff on season 6 found a couple of rumours

Spoiler

Gibbs Rules: have anymore been revealed recently?

Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together (Yankee White - Season 1)

Rule #1: Never screw over your partner. (Blowback - Season 4)

Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene. (Yankee White - Season 1)

Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check. (Yankee White - Season 1)

Rule #3: Never be unreachable. (Deception - Season 3)

Rule #4: If you have a secret, the best thing is to keep it to yourself.
The second-best is to tell one other person if you must.
There is no third-best. (Blowback - Season 4)

Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie. (Reveille - Season 1)

Rule #8: Never take anything for granted. (Probie - Season 3)

Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife. (One Shot, One Kill - Season 1, Missing - Season 1, Probie - Season 3)

Rule #12: Never date a coworker. (Enigma - Season 1)

Rule #15: Always work as a team. (Leap of Faith - Season 5)

Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. (Silver War - Season
3)

Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation. (Smoked - Season 4)

Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live. (Forced Entry -
Season 2)
How's everyone liking the new series?
Reply 116
Pete_@_the_atrium
Gibbs Rules: have anymore been revealed recently?

Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together (Yankee White - Season 1)

Rule #1: Never screw over your partner. (Blowback - Season 4)

Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene. (Yankee White - Season 1)

Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check. (Yankee White - Season 1)

Rule #3: Never be unreachable. (Deception - Season 3)

Rule #4: If you have a secret, the best thing is to keep it to yourself.
The second-best is to tell one other person if you must.
There is no third-best. (Blowback - Season 4)

Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie. (Reveille - Season 1)

Rule #8: Never take anything for granted. (Probie - Season 3)

Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife. (One Shot, One Kill - Season 1, Missing - Season 1, Probie - Season 3)

Rule #12: Never date a coworker. (Enigma - Season 1)

Rule #15: Always work as a team. (Leap of Faith - Season 5)

Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. (Silver War - Season
3)

Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation. (Smoked - Season 4)

Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live. (Forced Entry -
Season 2)

Gibbs never did well with rule #12 did he I wonder if he ever explained that one to jenny! :cool:
hey - question since i'm american and will be studying in england in the fall - has season five ended yet or did it just start? because it's already finished over here, so i'm a little confused....
Reply 118
shannalee88
hey - question since i'm american and will be studying in england in the fall - has season five ended yet or did it just start? because it's already finished over here, so i'm a little confused....

it hasnt finished yet over here. it's about half way through the series i think.
shannalee88

We're about half way through I think, although I've been without television for about 3 weeks :woo: so I'm not actually sure at what exact point.

Where will you be studying? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest