I hate myself and I just feel so uncomfortable with life at the moment... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I came to University on Wednesday and I have such a weak heart like wtf. I am hanging out with this group of girls and a boy. We went to a club tonight and the girl was drunk and being flirty with the guy (who I'm decent mates with atm). I came back to my flat and have just been crying listening to The Weeknd and xxxtentacion. I just don't understand how I can like a girl in two ****ing days and be like this. I'm actually so pathetic... Tbh this was my first ever time at a nightclub so that may of scared me aswell. I don't feel like people understand how insecure I am and it really takes a toll on my social life. I mean pretty much all my life I haven't really had many friends and I have been fighting being anxious etc for so long. I'm pretty much obsessed with The Weeknd, mainly because I owe my life to him, I mean, I'm scared of where I would be if he didn't exist. I'm sorry for waffling on and for this post making zero sense. Sometimes I just need to vent to people
Rahul bhai bhai
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
just relax bro give time to urself and u I'll be fine
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
listening to the weeknd n xx won't help... they're depressing AF. Try some gospel it's uplifting
SherlockMetson
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hope you feel better after a bit of sleep. It's easy to underestimate the huge impact going to uni has and it comes out in different ways. Feeling disproportionally over emotional about something would be one of those ways. Rahul's just relax and give yourself some time is good advice. Watch something upbeat, read a book, take a big breath and have a cuppa. You will be fine.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
listening to the weeknd n xx won't help... they're depressing AF. Try some gospel it's uplifting
Rahul bhai bhai SherlockMetson Yeah I mean I think it's the social scene that has hit me the hardest. I don't really feel any better after some sleep unfortunately. My family are coming today so I will probably take a day off and spend it with them
Rahul bhai bhai
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Rahul bhai bhai SherlockMetson Yeah I mean I think it's the social scene that has hit me the hardest. I don't really feel any better after some sleep unfortunately. My family are coming today so I will probably take a day off and spend it with them
yeah bro just enjoy
so5tired758
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know its probably unhelpful advice but at the end of the day you're there and you're gonna be there for 3 years, you just need to wait it through and the *****y feelings will go eventually, trust me. Even if you don't end up loving it you can tolerate it and get what you need out of it, and that's your worst case long term scenario. Try not to focus on having an amazing social time but take it slowly, I'm sure it'll improve x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by so5tired758)
I know its probably unhelpful advice but at the end of the day you're there and you're gonna be there for 3 years, you just need to wait it through and the *****y feelings will go eventually, trust me. Even if you don't end up loving it you can tolerate it and get what you need out of it, and that's your worst case long term scenario. Try not to focus on having an amazing social time but take it slowly, I'm sure it'll improve x
At the moment my social life here would be what people call great. I mean I knew no coming here and am mates with like 2 guys and 5 girls and that's not even including my flatmates.... And it's only been 4 days?! I mean I have more friends at the moment then what I have ever had at once. It's just I like one of the girls but when she gets drunk she dirty dances with guys etc and it bothers me. I just need it to stop bothering me but I can't
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (108)
33.54%
No I don't (151)
46.89%
I work during the holidays (63)
19.57%

Watched Threads