Any historical documentaries/films on Netflix to emphasise my passion for History?

Watch
harryisalegend
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This is so I can include this in my Personal Ststement to show my understanding and love for History. Any recommendations?
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by harryisalegend)
This is so I can include this in my Personal Ststement to show my understanding and love for History. Any recommendations?
I could suggest The World At War, but that would reflect MY love for history not YOURS.
harryisalegend
Rep:
?
(Original post by ageshallnot)
I could suggest The World At War, but that would reflect MY love for history not YOURS.
True, any others?
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
True, any others?
What kind of history do you want. YouTube is full of docs.
harryisalegend
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew97)
What kind of history do you want. YouTube is full of docs.
Should I focus on a particular section of History that I like? For example, the Middle Ages, but in Uni I'm going to study the full course of History and not Middle Ages. So would it be relevant to watch documentaries of Middle Ages and put it on my PS?
Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Should I focus on a particular section of History that I like? For example, the Middle Ages, but in Uni I'm going to study the full course of History and not Middle Ages. So would it be relevant to watch documentaries of Middle Ages and put it on my PS?
Maybe, I’m just thinking that History is a very broad subject. Plus at uni you may be able to pick modules that focus in one area, might be wrong though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (46)
37.7%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
9.84%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.1%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
23.77%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (20)
16.39%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.2%

Watched Threads