The Student Room Group

EY and Accenture 2019 applications

Anyone know when EY and Accenture applications for Sep 2019 Graduate intakes begin? Seems a bit odd they're still not open (maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?!).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think October for EY? Not sure on Accenture. I assumed Accenture was closed and they'd done it already.
Reply 2
Original post by Mr XcX
I think October for EY? Not sure on Accenture. I assumed Accenture was closed and they'd done it already.

Looked on Accenture and they said closed, but it also says for 2018-19. If anything, this years' should be 2019-20, no?
Reply 3
Original post by ssswims
Looked on Accenture and they said closed, but it also says for 2018-19. If anything, this years' should be 2019-20, no?

I thought that meant apply now in 2018 moving into 2019. Because you start on the september so that new role would be for September in 2020.
ey applications are open now :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by ssswims

Not sure about Accenture now. They're coming to my uni for an open day so they must be opening for 2018 - 19. Otherwise whats the point of them turning up for our final year.
Reply 6
Original post by ssswims
Anyone know when EY and Accenture applications for Sep 2019 Graduate intakes begin? Seems a bit odd they're still not open (maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?!).

yes I'm looking for Accenture 2019 entry too. still not open as far as I know
accenture just opened
Reply 8
Original post by browniecat
accenture just opened

I just checked. It looks like the graduate programmes have opened not the degree apprenticeships. They should soon I expect
Original post by Mihir Raniga
I just checked. It looks like the graduate programmes have opened not the degree apprenticeships. They should soon I expect

do you mean the internships?
Reply 10
yes??
Reply 11
Original post by browniecat
accenture just opened

I still can't find the option to apply. Could you share the link, please? And this is for the graduate program, yes?
Anyone heard back from the Accenture immersive assessment?
Reply 13
Original post by BayHarborButcher
Anyone heard back from the Accenture immersive assessment?

Not yet.. in the feedback report it said they would get back to us within 10 working days!
Original post by hj_m
Not yet.. in the feedback report it said they would get back to us within 10 working days!

Cool cool, think I did mine about 2 weeks ago but I guess that's probably only just about 10 working days now
Reply 15
Has anyone heard back from EY after Stage 3?
Reply 16
Original post by hj_m

Where do we access the feedback report? I just completed it.
Reply 17
Original post by KS1996x
Where do we access the feedback report? I just completed it.

I got an email saying that the feedback was available - came about 2 days after i completed the test!
Also just completed accenture recently! Awaiting feedback
Original post by hj_m
Has anyone heard back from EY after Stage 3?

I received a rejection email yesterday evening

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending