The Student Room Group

EY and Accenture 2019 applications

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone! Congratulations to all of those who got offers:smile:
I had applied for the Accenture consulting grad programme 2019. I completed my online assessments around mid-October and I haven't heard back since then. Anyone else was/is on the same boat as me? Also, does anyone know what's the best email to contact the HR on? Thanks x
Hi,
May I ask when did you submit your application and what role have you applied for?

Original post by scarlethjh
Hi, For those of you got an AC, how long did it take for their second email where you can book a AC time? I got a email saying that I'm invited to AC at 27/03 and would be given another email to book the AC slot in 10 working days. however, as today is the deadline of 10 working days, I haven't heard back from them.
I submitted in 16/03 for technology architecture.
Original post by student_1994
Hi,
May I ask when did you submit your application and what role have you applied for?
Cool! Good luck with the AC!!
Original post by scarlethjh
I submitted in 16/03 for technology architecture.
Anyone know how the start of the job works? I know we go to Bangalore for training (Software Engineering does anyway) and also London for some training. Do we have any time at our 'base' (ie. Newcastle) before/during training? Just wondering if I should even rent a place up there before I start or if I could save a few weeks worth of rent if I'm not even going to be there...
Original post by nclCompSci
Anyone know how the start of the job works? I know we go to Bangalore for training (Software Engineering does anyway) and also London for some training. Do we have any time at our 'base' (ie. Newcastle) before/during training? Just wondering if I should even rent a place up there before I start or if I could save a few weeks worth of rent if I'm not even going to be there...

Have you got your contract yet? I haven’t heard anything post contract
Original post by ash1234589
Have you got your contract yet? I haven’t heard anything post contract

I've signed the contract but yeah nothing since then. I mean mine doesn't start until Feb 2020 so not expecting much from them yet, just wondered if anyone knew.
I've signed the contract but yeah nothing since then. I mean mine doesn't start until Feb 2020 so not expecting much from them yet, just wondered if anyone knew.

Yeah I start in feb 2020 too, but based in London. Also going to Bangalore. You could always email them regarding your previous post
Original post by ash1234589
Yeah I start in feb 2020 too, but based in London. Also going to Bangalore. You could always email them regarding your previous post

That's cool, might see you in Bangalore! Yeah exactly, might just do that.
Reply 229
I'm starting June 12th, they only do the onboarding phase like 2 months before you start so I don't think you guys will need to do anything for a while. Going to India as well for Software Engineering. I'm in London so what I plan to do is rent then I have agreed with the owner to airbnb my room when I leave or am travelling. I am told with SE role at accenture, there is a lot of travelling within UK.
That's cool, might see you in Bangalore! Yeah exactly, might just do that.

I'll update here with how the whole process goes.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by devu4
I'm starting June 12th, they only do the onboarding phase like 2 months before you start so I don't think you guys will need to do anything for a while. Going to India as well for Software Engineering. I'm in London so what I plan to do is rent then I have agreed with the owner to airbnb my room when I leave or am travelling. I am told with SE role at accenture, there is a lot of travelling within UK.
I update here with how the whole process goes.

👍👌 All the best!
Has anyone heard back from any of the assessment centres last week? Thursday 18th or Wednesday 17th? Still waiting...
Has anyone heard back from the Accenture AC that was held last week, 25/04?
I had mine for the technology consultant on the 26/04/2018, and I am yet to hear back from them. Have you heard back from them?
Original post by student_1994
Has anyone heard back from the Accenture AC that was held last week, 25/04?

I had mine for the technology consultant on the 26/04/2018, and I am yet to hear back from them. Have you heard back from them?
yeah, they responded in 2 days.
Original post by username2196
Reply 236
Hello, did anyone hear back from the assessment centre at Accenture held this week - 21 May 2019?
Reply 237
Hi do you know if there is a case interview in AC for the Accenture operations graduate programme?
Hi, has anybody attended the EY Experience Day for the 2019 intake of Degree Apprenticeships? I have one coming up in a couple weeks and would like a bit more of an insight.
Anyone get an email about a month ago regarding a salary review? They said they'll send the updated contracts through email, but I still haven't received anything yet...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending