Original post by okcajable123
What role is that for? I've had nothing for the ACG scheme

Client delivery... when do you start?
Original post by ash1234589
Client delivery... when do you start?

I'm consulting starting in March 2020!
Original post by okcajable123
I'm consulting starting in March 2020!

I start in February 2020. So you haven’t heard anything since accepting your contract?
Reply 244
I start in February 2020. So you haven’t heard anything since accepting your contract?

I'm starting in january 2020. Not heard anything yet, I did ask some questions though and they have been very quick in answering! I'm also in consulting.
Original post by mwpb
I'm starting in january 2020. Not heard anything yet, I did ask some questions though and they have been very quick in answering! I'm also in consulting.

What email?
Reply 246
What email?

whoever emailed with the offer
I had a Feb 2020 start date and they just pushed it back to April, second time they've pushed it back. I understand completely that it's based on client/project demand but it's a little frustrating. Will definitely be looking elsewhere in the meantime, and I suppose it's pretty great to have a grad scheme in the bag anyway.
Original post by nclCompSci
I had a Feb 2020 start date and they just pushed it back to April, second time they've pushed it back. I understand completely that it's based on client/project demand but it's a little frustrating. Will definitely be looking elsewhere in the meantime, and I suppose it's pretty great to have a grad scheme in the bag anyway.

For what programme?
For what programme?

Software Engineering in Newcastle.
Hi guys,When receiving an offer after the AC, did they contact you via email or phone?Thank you!!
Original post by Avaamay
Hi guys,When receiving an offer after the AC, did they contact you via email or phone?Thank you!!

Phone
Hey
I have the answers to the EY situation and motivation. Let me know if interested.
Original post by nclCompSci

I also had a February 2020 start, but got a phone call today saying my start date is being pushed back to May. It is quite frustrating to be honest
I also had a February 2020 start, but got a phone call today saying my start date is being pushed back to May. It is quite frustrating to be honest

I had my client delivery AC 5 weeks ago... Still haven't heard back. I think Im going to assume that even if it is a yes (others from my AC were rejected weeks ago), that I wouldn't be starting until after May 2020. When did you get the offer? Also, how long did you wait to hear after the AC? Thanks!
Original post by Avaamay
I had my client delivery AC 5 weeks ago... Still haven't heard back. I think Im going to assume that even if it is a yes (others from my AC were rejected weeks ago), that I wouldn't be starting until after May 2020. When did you get the offer? Also, how long did you wait to hear after the AC? Thanks!

I got the offer at the end of February 2019, and waited 2 days. For when did you apply for? Also I would keep contacting them
I got the offer at the end of February 2019, and waited 2 days. For when did you apply for? Also I would keep contacting them

I applied for Dec 2019... But I think that's a bit ambitious haha.
Original post by Avaamay
I applied for Dec 2019... But I think that's a bit ambitious haha.

Yeah lol
Reply 258
EY's job simulation is so boring and the UI is such a clusterfeck lol...

This will be a painful 90 minutes...
Original post by 0le
EY's job simulation is so boring and the UI is such a clusterfeck lol...

This will be a painful 90 minutes...

how did you find the numericals and what stream did you apply for at ey, im thinking business modelling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending