t56panda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Dear_Rhian)
I attended an AC on Tuesday, and the format was good tbf. Kind of mentally exhausting because there were SO many varied tasks and assessments, but that was kind of a good thing in a way, and it defnitely wasn't boring. The VR assessment was pretty hilarious, and they were pretty good with giving us breaks in-between assessments. The group task was actually a paired one, which I think is a lot better than bigger group tasks because you're guarenteed to get your word in, and you can show off genuine communication/teamwork skills because it doesn't feel like you're competing against the person you're paired with as you're both in it together. It did sometimes feel like a lot of the questions they asked in the 1:1 interview were similar, to the point where I felt like I was just repeating myself, but eh, could be worse.

All the other candidates seemed really nice and down to earth too, which I figure is a good sign in terms of the type of people they look for and hire. It was one of those AC's where you come out of it feeling like you've got literally NO idea how well/how badly you did though!

A good experience on the whole, and one that felt relaxed and informal despite the crazy amount of nerves, which helps
Thank you so much for sharing. I have my AC coming soon and I was wondering what they meant by three business challenges? I know one is the paired excerice
t56panda
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anyone applied for the Information Security Graduate Programme at Accenture?
mabba1900
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by torypath)
Hey! I applied for the sept intake and applied about a month ago and did the immersive assessment last Tuesday! Heard back this Thursday! So about 7 working days! Have you tried emailing them to ask? I think I got a lot luckier than most people who’ve waited a long time!
I just did the immersive tests yesterday. What feedback were you given out of curiosity?
ol123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi guys,I applied on the 28th of October to Accenture for their 2019 September intake, but still haven't heard anything... On the headstartapp it says my application is being reviewed.Does it mean I still have a chance or should I prepare myself for a rejection?It's been more than a month and I don't know what to think.
mabba1900
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Mine were similar. I got resililient worker, agile worker and self starter as my strengths. My weakness was authentic communicator. I hope that is enough. I know EY were looking for a specific strength.

(Original post by torypath)
Hey I don't remember exactly but I think my strengths were business champion, resilient worker and agile/data worker and my weakness was Client Partner! Hope this helps!
Dear_Rhian
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by t56panda)
Thank you so much for sharing. I have my AC coming soon and I was wondering what they meant by three business challenges? I know one is the paired excerice
So basically, there's the paired excercise and then two individual excercises. I applied for a different programme to you, so can't really advise on the content of your excercises, but mine weren't anything scary so I'm sure yours won't be All three excercises were about 10 minutes each, and the time went pretty fast. Good luck with your AC!
diaryofagrad
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ssswims)
Anyone know when EY and Accenture applications for Sep 2019 Graduate intakes begin? Seems a bit odd they're still not open (maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?!).
Hey there

I've recently researched on YouTube and found Alex Gorasov's video on applying for Shell pretty useful. Apparently he's a recent graduate and the 2 videos he posted are quite helpful to be honest. At least you get a good understanding of what's it like, the application process, and the life at Shell. I assume it is fairly similar for the other major companies too..

Hope this is useful
ferrety_boy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ol123)
Hi guys,I applied on the 28th of October to Accenture for their 2019 September intake, but still haven't heard anything... On the headstartapp it says my application is being reviewed.Does it mean I still have a chance or should I prepare myself for a rejection?It's been more than a month and I don't know what to think.
I just received a rejection email from Accenture
lightyag
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi all
I remember how hard the process is and happy to help anyone that needs help with interview and ac prep.

I got an offer from the big 4 a few years back but will do my best to help.

To make things easier I use a separate number to help people as I don’t come on here much as I used to. Feel free to WhatsApp or txt me on 0742 9344 465.

All the best and good luck!
onetwothree0308
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey - anyone applied for sept intake at Accenture Manchester heard back about an assessment centre please? Been waiting ages, I'm going crazy haha
tillytots
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I applied over a month ago now, last week I get an email saying my head start application had been successful and I’d hear back on the next stages in 10 working days. It’ll be 10 working days tomorrow and I’ve still not heard :/ do I message them?
Ultron09
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by tillytots)
I applied over a month ago now, last week I get an email saying my head start application had been successful and I’d hear back on the next stages in 10 working days. It’ll be 10 working days tomorrow and I’ve still not heard :/ do I message them?
What is their mail id?
tillytots
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ultron09)
What is their mail id?
[email protected]
Ultron09
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I don't think so we will get a reply from them, coz the mail id itself suggests that it is a no reply mail id. It would be futile to mail them on this id.
mabba1900
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ultron09)
What is their mail id?
I had the same issue. I sent an inquiry on Accenture's website (not headstart). They updated my status the next day.
Ultron09
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by mabba1900)
I had the same issue. I sent an inquiry on Accenture's website (not headstart). They updated my status the next day.
Same here, soon as I raised the issue on their website I got a reply from them about my profile matching with their job description. After that there has been no communication.
Last edited by Ultron09; 9 months ago
dmb1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Got invited to the Assessment Centre for Accenture In February. I applied for the consulting programme in Manchester. Anyone else got invited to that one?
onetwothree0308
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by dmb1)
Got invited to the Assessment Centre for Accenture In February. I applied for the consulting programme in Manchester. Anyone else got invited to that one?
Hey congrats! Can I ask when you applied and if its for the September intake? I've been waiting aaaaages
dmb1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Thank you! I applied in October. So it took them 2 months to get back at me!!
Ultron09
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by dmb1)
Thank you! I applied in October. So it took them 2 months to get back at me!!
How many stages you had to go through before the invitation to AC, like from application to AC?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (201)
23.96%
Pop (208)
24.79%
Jazz (33)