Report 9 months ago
Online application and SJT
onetwothree0308
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by dmb1)
Thank you! I applied in October. So it took them 2 months to get back at me!!
Ah I completed my online test around the 13th of October but still havent heard back! Not sure if good or bad sign hahaha
dmb1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Don’t worry! I completed mine on the 12th of October and I just got their reply even though they said it would be around 14 working days..
Ultron09
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by dmb1)
Don’t worry! I completed mine on the 12th of October and I just got their reply even though they said it would be around 14 working days..
But just now I got a mail from them asking me to appear for Immersive Assessment test, have you already appeared for it?
dmb1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I have the assesment centre in February
kenis
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Applied for Accenture's Client Delivery Graduate Programme and got invited to do an online assessment.

They said I could prepare but I didn't want to go in completely blind.

For anyone who has done the online assessment can you give me a summary of what tasks i need to complete?
tillytots
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Still no word 🧐
Ultron09
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by kenis)
Applied for Accenture's Client Delivery Graduate Programme and got invited to do an online assessment.

They said I could prepare but I didn't want to go in completely blind.

For anyone who has done the online assessment can you give me a summary of what tasks i need to complete?
It is same as EY, various tasks based on scenarios. Covering SJT,Numerical tests and Logical reasoning stuff.
kenis
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ultron09)
It is same as EY, various tasks based on scenarios. Covering SJT,Numerical tests and Logical reasoning stuff.
Okay, thank you for the information. I think their comment about not being able to prepare is a bit exaggeraated
S_Mohh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by dmb1)
Online application and SJT
Hi! congrats on getting an offer for Accenture AC!

I recently got invited for the immersive online test, heard it's pretty similar to EY's but wanted to ask if there are ANY VIDEO INTERVIEW QUESTIONS too? All the other consulting companies have been very clear about having a video interview section in SJT's but haven't seen anything for Accenture and just wanted to go in the best prepared Thanks!
S_Mohh
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
any video interview questions or video recordings? Wanted to make sure to be dressed accordingly!! pls reply ASAP pls
onetwothree0308
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by S_Mohh)
any video interview questions or video recordings? Wanted to make sure to be dressed accordingly!! pls reply ASAP
I've done it, no video questions.
wowedogeshibe
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by BayHarborButcher)
It's been I think 13 working days for me. I emailed them and they said it usually takes 10-15 working days and they've had way more applications than anticipated so we should know in the coming days - pretty sure next is video interview. Everywhere I've read they're renowned for being slow so expect the same wait after the next step.
hello! when are you starting the job, and what pre employment checks did you have?

congrats again!
Ultron09
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by S_Mohh)
any video interview questions or video recordings? Wanted to make sure to be dressed accordingly!! pls reply ASAP pls
Nothing related to video interview, it was just a normal test consisting SJT, Numerical and Logical resoning questions.
Ultron09
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Has there been any development in the process for anyone, or everyone is still waiting for invitation for assessment day?
S_Mohh
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Has there been any development in the process for anyone, or everyone is still waiting for invitation for assessment day?
yep in same stage as you! thanks for the tip re. immersion test btw
XY_Wang
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I have my ac next week in London for consulting grad role. Does anyone know if the three short challenges are in the form in group exercise? And what is the 10-min discussion like? Do you have to present for 10 minutes and after that they ask you questions? Also what is the content of the VR assessment? Sorry a lot of questions, but this process has been way too slow and stressful!
Thanks!
DayneD89
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by XY_Wang)
I have my ac next week in London for consulting grad role. Does anyone know if the three short challenges are in the form in group exercise? And what is the 10-min discussion like? Do you have to present for 10 minutes and after that they ask you questions? Also what is the content of the VR assessment? Sorry a lot of questions, but this process has been way too slow and stressful!
Thanks!
My group exercise was evaluating fake candidates and deciding who we could hire. They're more looking for you to contribute ideas and show teamwork and/or leadership skills rather than get the same answers as them. The presentation is usually followed by a few basic interview questions, but it's all very friendly and nothing to worry about. My presentation was probably only 5 min, with questions about the topic I picked after. I think what they're looking for here is to see passion and an interest in IT.

It may have changed in the last few years, but I have a video interview which is like any other interview really, except you get a few retries if you mess up which is handy xD Just don't forget you're on your last retry and mess up as that try will be submitted.
XY_Wang
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by DayneD89)
My group exercise was evaluating fake candidates and deciding who we could hire. They're more looking for you to contribute ideas and show teamwork and/or leadership skills rather than get the same answers as them. The presentation is usually followed by a few basic interview questions, but it's all very friendly and nothing to worry about. My presentation was probably only 5 min, with questions about the topic I picked after. I think what they're looking for here is to see passion and an interest in IT.

It may have changed in the last few years, but I have a video interview which is like any other interview really, except you get a few retries if you mess up which is handy xD Just don't forget you're on your last retry and mess up as that try will be submitted.
Hi Dayne thank you so much for the reply!
I think they got rid of the video interview round this year because I got invite to ac after I completed online assessment, albeit 2 months after.
Do they press you for more details to see if you really understand the tech and industry combination you choose for the discussion or do they just want to see if you can think logical thoughts?
Also, how many people were in your group during the group exercise?

Many many thanks!
S_Mohh
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by XY_Wang)
Thanks!
congrats on getting through to AC! Out of curiosity, how long did it take you before they got back to you after the immersion test? best of luck!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)