I will make it..eventually! GYG Watch

gw07mcgheerachel
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)
sorting out spotify playlists sounds good :yep: (although i use it to procrastinate :lol:)
good luck with the stats :hugs:
It kinda was my way of procrastinating :lol:
nyxnko_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by gw07mcgheerachel)
It kinda was my way of procrastinating :lol:
:lol:
gw07mcgheerachel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
09/10/2019 Back to college today. Lecturer finally replied to my email! Couldn't reply since he was in France *smh*. Test was okay today. Got to go in next week for 2 hours for an experiment that's getting done late then going home and I really cannot be bothered lol. Lecturer attatched my reference to my UCAS so just waiting for the college to send it off! In happy news I'm off to Benidorm at the end of the month
gw07mcgheerachel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
12/01/2019 So UCAS is sent and guess what.. i got an offer already! Abertay my first choice I'm so excited. Just need to pass college. My Stats test was okay and my graded unit planning part is finished so good week i guess
Labrador99
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
12/01/2019 So UCAS is sent and guess what.. i got an offer already! Abertay my first choice I'm so excited. Just need to pass college. My Stats test was okay and my graded unit planning part is finished so good week i guess
:woo: Great news, well done!
gw07mcgheerachel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
:woo: Great news, well done!
Thank you!!!
gcsemusicsucks
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yaaay congrats on your first choice offer! :woo:
nyxnko_
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
congrats on your first and first choice offer!! :woo:
gw07mcgheerachel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by gcsemusicsucks)
Yaaay congrats on your first choice offer! :woo:
(Original post by nyxnko_)
congrats on your first and first choice offer!! :woo:
Thanks so much xxxx
gw07mcgheerachel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
15/01/2019 Lazy day today and tomorrow. College is on strike tomorrow and I've finished Semester 1 classes so I'm not there today Just been at work but also doing my Graded Unit stuff and rewriting Human Body notes, thats all. Boring week for me.
mediclyfe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
15/01/2019 Lazy day today and tomorrow. College is on strike tomorrow and I've finished Semester 1 classes so I'm not there today Just been at work but also doing my Graded Unit stuff and rewriting Human Body notes, thats all. Boring week for me.
How are you finding your graded unit? I'm finding it a lot harder than I thought, and I'm really short on time as my college set a strict timescale so it's due by the end of January and I'm still on my introduction!😅
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
gw07mcgheerachel
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by mediclyfe)
How are you finding your graded unit? I'm finding it a lot harder than I thought, and I'm really short on time as my college set a strict timescale so it's due by the end of January and I'm still on my introduction!😅
Not too bad just done the planning stage so far it's due Thursday but my lecturer is so pernickety he's gonna help me add a few things ha.
Wow! We plan our timescale so it's due whenever we wish but obvs the deadlines May. Deadline for planning is this week though. What topic are you doing it on?
mediclyfe
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Aw that's good then! I had to submit my action plan around the 17th Dec I think! I'm not sure why we're getting so little time though🙁 I decided to do it on diabetes and CVD, slightly regretting it now as there's so much material to go through! I'm hoping to complete it all by next Friday so I can give myself a good couple of days to redraft and spurt out my references etc that way I can submit it and give myself 3 solid days to complete my evaluation stage. What's yours on?
mediclyfe
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Also I received an offer from Abertay yesterday so might see you next year if that's where I decide to go!😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.98%
Leave (220)
20.02%

Watched Threads