AQA Science papers Watch

Beastboy2050
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I heard in a video that AQA dont really change there questions a lot in the exams. Is this true? Also where can i get past papers pre 2018. AQA dont have them or I cant find them
Br_2001
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Some of the content in the specification did change in 2018 for the 9-1 grading but generally there will be similar content on the old papers from the 2012-2017 specification.

Physics and maths tutor website has them from 2013 . They are under SUBJECT, GCSE PAPERS, AQA units 1,2 and 3 (how it used to be assessed)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Beastboy2050
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Br_2001)
Some of the content in the specification did change in 2018 for the 9-1 grading but generally there will be similar content on the old papers from the 2012-2017 specification.

Physics and maths tutor website has them from 2013 . They are under SUBJECT, GCSE PAPERS, AQA units 1,2 and 3 (how it used to be assessed)
Is there also biology and chemistry papers there as well
RebmaKopy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Beastboy2050)
Is there also biology and chemistry papers there as well
Yes
Tolgarda
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
AQA can change whatever the f*ck they want, in any way they f*cking want, whenever they f*cking want to, so long as it's in the specification. Almost all the questions in the six main natural science GCSE papers that will be sat next summer will have questions that differ vastly from the previous examination series -- you might encounter one or two that are similar, but with just a slight change of wording and figures (maybe even three if you're lucky). Just revise effectively and adequately so you're prepared for anything they will try to throw at you.

You won't be able to access the papers from the 2018 examination series until sometime around May or June 2019 on AQA's website. They're barred from the public eye as many schools use them as mock exams for students. If you want to practice with anything accurate to the reformed GCSE experience, I suggest that you use the specimen papers.
Last edited by Tolgarda; 4 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (61)
8.65%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.41%
No, but I want to start (265)
37.59%
No, I am unable to (167)
23.69%
No, I chose not to (195)
27.66%