?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
title
MaxLeach2210
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go onto their website which you booked from, click on the appointment you made and there should be a clear cancel button
username2940194
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
log into your account and there's details. idk if you have to ring them up now that the booking date has passed but yeah
username3978426
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Skeletonclique21)
log into your account and there's details. idk if you have to ring them up now that the booking date has passed but yeah
my test was booked for 2nd october, can i still cancel it? i can't see an option to cancel it from my account
username3978426
Rep:
?
(Original post by MaxLeach2210)
Go onto their website which you booked from, click on the appointment you made and there should be a clear cancel button
i don't see a cancel button
username2940194
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lemon27)
my test was booked for 2nd october, can i still cancel it? i can't see an option to cancel it from my account
yes! you can cancel up to 24 hours before your test for a refund so you're good. are you on your pearsons vue account (if thats what it's called?)
username3978426
Rep:
?
yes! you can cancel up to 24 hours before your test for a refund so you're good. are you on your pearsons vue account (if thats what it's called?)
yeah i am thats why i'm confused, it says i can cancel up to 24hrs before but then it won't give me an option to cancel
username2940194
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yeah i am thats why i'm confused, it says i can cancel up to 24hrs before but then it won't give me an option to cancel
i think you might have to call them. i remember seeing something about how to cancel and how it changes after the booking deadline. let me see if i can find it
username2940194
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i think you might have to call them. i remember seeing something about how to cancel and how it changes after the booking deadline. let me see if i can find it
it says this-

Rescheduling after the Online Booking Deadline (5pm on Tuesday 18 September)
After this deadline you must phone Pearson VUE Customer Services (+44 (0) 161 855 7409) to reschedule a test. You can do this up to 5pm on Friday 28th September. The availability of convenient dates and times will be extremely limited in the last two weeks of testing.
During this period, different refund rules apply as the helpline is only available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 (UK time). You must give the appropriate amount of notice taking into account business opening hours. For example, if your appointment is on a Monday you must reschedule before 5pm (UK time) on the preceding Friday, otherwise you will lose the test fee. You cannot reschedule a test by email.
username2940194
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it says this-

After this deadline you must phone Pearson VUE Customer Services (+44 (0) 161 855 7409) to reschedule a test. You can do this up to 5pm on Friday 28th September. The availability of convenient dates and times will be extremely limited in the last two weeks of testing.
During this period, different refund rules apply as the helpline is only available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 (UK time). You must give the appropriate amount of notice taking into account business opening hours. For example, if your appointment is on a Monday you must reschedule before 5pm (UK time) on the preceding Friday, otherwise you will lose the test fee. You cannot reschedule a test by email.
oops i think thats the wrong bit here's cancellation

Cancellation Policy

You can cancel your test through your Pearson VUE account up to 24 hours before your appointment time. You must cancel your test within this deadline to receive a refund. You cannot cancel a test by email. If you have to cancel later than this, the appointment will count as a 'no-show' and payment will not be refunded.
If you miss your test for any reason, the appointment will count as a 'no-show' and you will not be eligible for a refund or a free reschedule. This applies in cases of illness, family emergency, accident, arrest, transport problems and security alert as well as forgetfulness and lateness. It also applies to those who arrive at the test centre with inadequate or invalid identification. These rules also apply to candidates who have used a bursary voucher to pay for their test.
username3978426
Rep:
?
Name:  Untitled 2.png
Views: 170
Size:  168.2 KB
this is what i keep seeing
username3978426
Rep:
?
it says this-

oh right, thank you! I'll call them on monday.
username2940194
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Name:  Untitled 2.png
Views: 170
Size:  168.2 KB
this is what i keep seeing
yeah i'm seeing the same thing, i'd suggest you call that number that's down there and talk to them tomorrow because they'll probs be shut now. they'll be able to cancel it for you. i hope it all goes well
username2940194
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
oh right, thank you! I'll call them on monday.
no worries
mutariq
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did you get to cancel it?
username3978426
Rep:
?
(Original post by mutariq)
Did you get to cancel it?
yeah I just rang them and cancelled it over the phone. Got a full refund as well
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (139)
14.34%
I'm not sure (42)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (289)
29.82%
I have already dropped out (25)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (474)
48.92%

Watched Threads