The Student Room Group

Sooo horny all the time

I'm on the pill. I had an 8 or 9 day break instead of 7 days like you're meant to (I'm not sexually active so it's fine), and since then I've been sooooo horny. Like it's actually insane. I can barely sit still in class, I always wanna masturbate. I want to **** all the guys in my class. I'm genuinely considering going on tinder and just finding someone to **** because masturbation doesn't do it for me anymore.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Well, get off the pill and wait a few days so your hormones return to normal.
Reply 3
Original post by ssandro
Well, get off the pill and wait a few days so your hormones return to normal.

but going off the pill was what made this happen to me in the first place
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
but going off the pill was what made this happen to me in the first place

Yeah but now your hormones are unbalanced (because you were on the pill, and then off them). You need to wait until they return to the normal level.
Reply 5
I'm on the pill. I had an 8 or 9 day break instead of 7 days like you're meant to (I'm not sexually active so it's fine), and since then I've been sooooo horny. Like it's actually insane. I can barely sit still in class, I always wanna masturbate. I want to **** all the guys in my class. I'm genuinely considering going on tinder and just finding someone to **** because masturbation doesn't do it for me anymore.

Are u in Birmingham?
Reply 6
Original post by Ky9799
Are u in Birmingham?

no, why?
Reply 7
It may well be the pill, I was the same on before switching contraceptions :smile:
This is your hormones, nothing special
L o n d o n
Reply 10

OH gosh I have the same problem. I'm a guy and it's so embarassing because I can't concentrate in my studies and in class. I constantly look at the girls of my class and imaging ******* them all! It's so wrong, omg. I feel so bad and guilty. I wish someone were as horny as me and we could **** or at least sext online. I just can't get rid of this horny feeling by masturbation. It's just crazy insane!
Original post by Jersos
OH gosh I have the same problem. I'm a guy and it's so embarassing because I can't concentrate in my studies and in class. I constantly look at the girls of my class and imaging ******* them all! It's so wrong, omg. I feel so bad and guilty. I wish someone were as horny as me and we could **** or at least sext online. I just can't get rid of this horny feeling by masturbation. It's just crazy insane!

was this your idea of a subtle hint?
well i'm not a doctor but i'll have a look at it.
Reply 13
Original post by Jersos

Yeah I got that ever since I jumped back on the budz & the feeling is amazing even with my lonely self but I take it out on my pillow so I'm good for a couple minutes then it rises again..I think it's called '' WE NEED THE REAL THING''.
Reply 14
Original post by josephine130801
was this your idea of a subtof coursele hint?

Of course not lok
relatable
same sis
Original post by Jersos

bro i get u im a girl n i cant focus in class or anything cuz im allways horny and i just thinkk of **** all the boys in my class
Original post by GAtGA
Yeah I got that ever since I jumped back on the budz & the feeling is amazing even with my lonely self but I take it out on my pillow so I'm good for a couple minutes then it rises again..I think it's called '' WE NEED THE REAL THING''.

lmao im a girl n i need the real thing

this may be incredibly stupid of me but perhaps talk about it with a grown-up, and adult in your life like a parent or guardian. they'd probably give you much and I MEAN MUCH better advice then anyone on a chat forum

Quick Reply

Latest