The Student Room Group

Bathroom habits and shared bathrooms at Uni

Ok..some may call me anal retentive, but im very strict about my toilet habits, most of the time it's to do with doing a 'number 2' aka a poo.

Examples are: the idea that people can hear me, people talking to me whilst on the loo and fear of explosive diaorrhea

Im not as bad as your imagining it's just i get a bit weird about it at times..lol

Anywho, anyone here who has a shared bathroom at university, has you/your partner got weird toilet habits, how have you coped..or how have you coped??

lol this thread is a bit on the gross side..but it's a sincere question
Reply 1
air fresherner all the way!!!
Reply 2
On my floor it's quite relaxed. I can often hear "Sam! Have you done another toxc poo?!" shouted down the corridor!
But then again we share 3 bathrooms between 16 and not 1 between 2, this is good as toilet habits are quite anonymous.

Although I'm still paranoid that people can hear me when I'm on the loo, but then again, everyone poos don't they?

Oh that reminds me, I have a friend who is so paranoid of going to the toilet on her floor that she actually went to the 5th floor to use their loos when she had a bit of a sicky tummy:biggrin:
Reply 3
Lol! In halls it's not a problem, but in shared houses there's far less privacy!
Reply 4
No weird habits at all for the two years in which I shared a bathroom at uni (out of my first three). This year (my fourth and final year) is the only year in which I've had problems. Beh. One out of four ain't bad.
lol we have shared bathroom in our hall, and well tell each other that we are going for a dump, you get over it very quicly

or you do it at like 2 in teh morning
Reply 6
I have a firend hes living in halls with shared bathrooms, but he'l only take a "poo" in the union toilets dutring the day so he hasnt got to worriy about the smell haha
Reply 7
Noone in my halls (the lads at least) don't seem to care much.

Latest

Trending

Trending