I truly hate everyone at my school Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
People who I am friends with leave me out constantly and make me feel worthless and my best friend talks over me and never listens to anything I say. Everyone else at my school either completely ignores me or makes fun of me and I can't stand it. I'm not the best at making friends so I couldn't make new ones even if I wanted to. I'm in year 11 so I can leave soon but how can I make school more bearable when I completely despise every singe person in it?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Its good your in year 11 so you can leave but also annoying because you can't move to another skl if wanted.
the best advice from me would be to keep your head down and focus on your GCSEs and get the best marks you possibly can.
Do you have friend scout side of skl that you can speak to?
If your confident enough maybe you could ask your friends to join in more or even go out on the weekends or do revision togherther
hope this helps
xx
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you despise everyone in your school, it sounds like you are the problem and not them.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Trinculo)
If you despise everyone in your school, it sounds like you are the problem and not them.
Thanks as if I weren't upset enough mate cheers
alexisviolet_a
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Tbh I feel like this too (but not with everyone I have some great friends) I am year 11 too so what I do is go to a teacher every lunch with my friends and we study there. I do English as an extra language and there is a teacher for that at my school so I go there and anyone is welcome so just find a place where you are comfortable studying and just stay there. Tbh year 11 is an important year so don’t focus on anyone else except yourself and your studies. Good luck !
Anonymous #1
Thanks as if I weren't upset enough mate
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks as if I weren't upset enough mate cheers
Can you appreciate that you can't really start to improve the situation if you don't know what the problem is?
Anonymous #1
Can you appreciate that you can't really start to improve the situation if you don't know what the problem is?
So what am I supposed to do? I probably am a *****y person but there's not much I can do to change that except hate myself even more than I do
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
So what am I supposed to do? I probably am a *****y person but there's not much I can do to change that except hate myself even more than I do
What do people make fun of you for?
Anonymous #1
What do people make fun of you for?
The way I act and how quiet I am all the time
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The way I act and how quiet I am all the time
And how do you act?
Anonymous #1
And how do you act?
Apparently like a girl and I just get the complete piss taken out of me cos I can't stick up for myself
Trinculo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Apparently like a girl and I just get the complete piss taken out of me cos I can't stick up for myself
Can you think of anything that you do that might come across negatively to other people, or do you think that you are victiised by everyone else for their own entertainment / spite?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads