Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My move in date for Lancaster university is the 29th September but it's been brewing in the back of my mind for quite some time now that perhaps Lancaster isn't the university for me. I've lived in Manchester for most of my life and now I'm older and I've recently started spending more time in the city centre that perhaps I don't really want to leave here at all, in fact I love it and, with taking a few other factors into consideration, it's the only place I can see myself studying. However, I'm not in a financial position to take a gap year and reapply for next year. Is there any way I could transfer university at this point?

ReputationRep:
    Email both unis and UCAS. Was Manchester on your Ucas application? Did you get an offer and choose it as insurance? Very unlikely that you can change at this point, don't get your hope up.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.