The Student Room Group

bf get a lap dance

we are in a long distance relationship, he told me yesterday he went to a club and get a lap dance, you considered it as a cheating or not?
he said he didn't touched anything of the stripper and was only 15mins.
the good thing is he told me instead of lying, the bad thing is why he even stay there the moment that stripper walked to him!
Original post by Anonymous
we are in a long distance relationship, he told me yesterday he went to a club and get a lap dance, you considered it as a cheating or not?
he said he didn't touched anything of the stripper and was only 15mins.
the good thing is he told me instead of lying, the bad thing is why he even stay there the moment that stripper walked to him!

Moved to relationships

It doesn't matter what we consider cheating, it only matters if you consider it cheating. Other people will say "it's definitely cheating" others will say "that doesn't come close to cheating". So, what's your gut instinct? Do you feel like he cheated?
Ditch him. He is trash. He probably has already slept with someone else if it wasn’t a stripper.
Does that make you feel uncomfortable or just doesnt feel right? That's what means most. And from where I'm coming from it's not a silly thing to be worried about at all. Talk to him if you want, tell him that you wouldn't of wanted him to of stayed. If he respects you, he will apologise and learn from it. If not, maybe you have somthing you guys need to work out..
I personally wouldn't find that acceptable but everyone has their own ideas of what cheating is or isn't

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending