The Student Room Group

The biggest mistake that Theresa May did regarding Brexit is...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vinny C
Double yawn... if it can't be said in one or two sentences then it attempts to twist the truth. My horse is ready!

Great analogy, sure it will take you far
Original post by Burton Bridge
Great analogy, sure it will take you far

No analogy... I do ride and well. Two yrs of peaceful protest... let's see you thugs do the same.
Original post by Vinny C
No analogy... I do ride and well. Two yrs of peaceful protest... let's see you thugs do the same.

I am still waiting (about a month now)for you to condem the actions of remain 'thugs' as I did instantly about any violence in the name of leave.

Making untrue, iinsulting and disingenuous statements about fellow TSR members Vinny.is not clever or proof you ride well.
I am still waiting (about a month now)for you to condem the actions of remain 'thugs' as I did instantly about any violence in the name of leave.

Making untrue, iinsulting and disingenuous statements about fellow TSR members Vinny.is not clever or proof you ride well.

Can't believe he's still going on about this. The Vinny bot seems to have got stuck again.
That's why Vinny is on most people's block list. He just echoes the fears of basically anyone scared of losing a few dosh, but then again, such is life. Anyone has to be prepared to lose their job even if it's not their fault, it's called adaptation :wink: same for anyone on the climate change picket line, sure WE might die faster than they'd want us to but Earth will move on without us...
Original post by ColinDent
Can't believe he's still going on about this. The Vinny bot seems to have got stuck again.

Desperate mate
Desperate mate

He is clearly an ignorant teenager, voting should be restricted to at least 25.
He is certainly not doing the remain arugement any favours, there are plenty of arguments for remain but Vinny is not making much sense.

Rising trot, sitting trot, half halts, leg yield, diagonals... legs steer, not reins. Not condemning anyone... yet, but my predictions have all been spot on so far. Go for a second referendum and your dummies will all hit mach 2. You joked at only one million on the people's vote march... how many did yours get?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Rising trot, sitting trot, half halts, leg yield, diagonals... legs steer, not reins. Not condemning anyone... yet, but my predictions have all been spot on so far. Go for a second referendum and your dummies will all hit mach 2. You joked at only one million on the people's vote march... how many did yours get?

Original post by Vinny C

Are you entering a dressage competition?
I'm not doubting that ultimately we will end up staying, it's been pretty obvious that those in power weren't going to allow it to happen from day one.
It was nice to dream for a while though, all I will say is that when/if the time comes and you realise that the EU is set up for corporations and ex MP's to line their pockets, and that we are all just expendable to them, then remember that the opportunity was there.
Are you entering a dressage competition?
I'm not doubting that ultimately we will end up staying, it's been pretty obvious that those in power weren't going to allow it to happen from day one.
It was nice to dream for a while though, all I will say is that when/if the time comes and you realise that the EU is set up for corporations and ex MP's to line their pockets, and that we are all just expendable to them, then remember that the opportunity was there.

Nope... just letting you know I know my stuff. Dressage be damned... you need all of this just to control the beast. All govt is set up to line the pockets of those in power... it will always be choosing between the best of a greedy bunch. All you can do is guess which one manages his pockets the best as that also lines the treasury coffers.
Original post by Vinny C
Nope... just letting you know I know my stuff. Dressage be damned... you need all of this just to control the beast. All govt is set up to line the pockets of those in power... it will always be choosing between the best of a greedy bunch. All you can do is guess which one manages his pockets the best as that also lines the treasury coffers.

Easy JRM, the guy's worth a fortune.
Easy JRM, the guy's worth a fortune.

I meant the nation's pockets... one can be too selfish and start pulling strings for what's going to help you and not the nation. Well... that covers about half of Parliament, lol. Horsey doesn't understand move sideways or that car's gonna clip you... your legs have to do the talking.
Pandering to the ERG
Original post by Vinny C
I meant the nation's pockets... one can be too selfish and start pulling strings for what's going to help you and not the nation. Well... that covers about half of Parliament, lol. Horsey doesn't understand move sideways or that car's gonna clip you... your legs have to do the talking.

My legs? Makes a change from your ar*e I guess.
My legs? Makes a change from your ar*e I guess.

Ones legs... but the seat does come into it, bashing horsey with ones bum makes him increase stride. Much of the current problem has been the result of people acting in the interest of party politics rather than the good of the nation. A few... Farage, Johnson, Mogg... have been acting purely in self interest and are not fit to govern. I want the UK to emerge smelling of roses just as much as you but I no longer think that possible.
Desperate mate

Sure... hence all my reps and your pathetic 150 strong march which came to a halt at the first Weatherspoons. Funny how the Brexiteer arguments all hinge around inane insults like... you're desperate, mate. Used to be moaner and loser but that doesn't quite work as well now, does it?
Original post by Vinny C
Sure... hence all my reps and your pathetic 150 strong march which came to a halt at the first Weatherspoons. Funny how the Brexiteer arguments all hinge around inane insults like... you're desperate, mate. Used to be moaner and loser but that doesn't quite work as well now, does it?

Congratulations, you have become so banal I can't be arsed to reply.
👏👏👏👏👏👏
What a load of rubbish that was, I'm struggling to understand what your are saying Vinny. You are either way too bright for me or you are just making little sense.

Anyway happy riding

Quick Reply

Latest