Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m wanting a party for my 18th, and I need some advise.

Majority of my friends aren’t 18 so I’m doubtful that il be able to find somewhere that serves everyone. However I’ve been to house parties before where the house has been badly damaged, which worries me. I’ve considered a gazebo in the back garden with heaters, but then I assume the noise will be the issue.

What do people usually do for 18th parties?
Tvdto26
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My 18th is coming up and ive decided to have a massive family party but also including my friends and other people. Its taken me nearly a year to actually find people who let you have 18th parties because they always think theres gonna be trouble. If its a family party then theres less chance of trouble. Most of my family dont drink alcohol so its just going to be a big get together of family and friends.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m wanting a party for my 18th, and I need some advise.

Majority of my friends aren’t 18 so I’m doubtful that il be able to find somewhere that serves everyone. However I’ve been to house parties before where the house has been badly damaged, which worries me. I’ve considered a gazebo in the back garden with heaters, but then I assume the noise will be the issue.

What do people usually do for 18th parties?
I had a small little murder mystery dinner party with my friends. Around 10 of us semi dressed up in character with Chinese food and cake. It was lovely. And then on my actual birthday just out to dinner with my family.

You don't have to have a huge noisy alcohol fuelled party just because everyone else seems to. Invite a few friends for a pizza night or something.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You'll struggle to find somewhere to host an 18th party because of the bad reputations they usually have. If your parents are okay with it, a relatively sensible party or get together at your house seems like the best idea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (51)
65.38%
I don't have everything I need (27)
34.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed