The Student Room Group

I got used

So I met up with this guy from tinder he said that he wanted to Netflix and chill so that's what I thought that we were gonna do but then when he came round he told me that he liked me and said that he wanted a relationship and was pressuring me to do stuff with him and I didn't want to I just wanted to Netflix and chill but I hugged him and then he got turned on and was trying to make me turned on so I ended up doing stuff with him not sex but everything else and he petty much wanted to leave straight after which make me feel like he got what he wanted and then pissed off and now I feel used and disgusted with myself cos I don't normally do stuff like this and he knows that and now he not talking to me but he said that he might see me again but only if he gets something and that he not looking for a long term gf so why did he say that he liked me and stuff then?
It seems like he only said he liked you because he was only interested in sex. Meeting people from Tinder isn't the best way to find a genuine relationship, and especially if he is looking to "Netflix and Chill".

I would block him to stop him taking advantage of you and maybe don't use Tinder anymore.
Reply 2
I feel really bad now though cos I thought that he liked me but he was blackmailing me to do stuff with him as well so I guess that he's not a good guy
I was under the impression that anon greasy hookups was what Tinder & 'Netflix and chill' was all about?
Reply 4
I didn't know that it meant hook up I actually just wanted to Netflix and chill
Awww it means hookup did yu not see all the vines about netflixandchill:frown:
Original post by Anonymous
So I met up with this guy from tinder he said that he wanted to Netflix and chill so that's what I thought that we were gonna do but then when he came round he told me that he liked me and said that he wanted a relationship and was pressuring me to do stuff with him and I didn't want to I just wanted to Netflix and chill but I hugged him and then he got turned on and was trying to make me turned on so I ended up doing stuff with him not sex but everything else and he petty much wanted to leave straight after which make me feel like he got what he wanted and then pissed off and now I feel used and disgusted with myself cos I don't normally do stuff like this and he knows that and now he not talking to me but he said that he might see me again but only if he gets something and that he not looking for a long term gf so why did he say that he liked me and stuff then?

Not to patronise you but how old are you? You're over 18 right? What did you think was going to happen? You'd snuggle up under a blanket, watch a film and munch on popcorn like two good little children?

You obviously wanted the male attention, you probably found it gratifying to have your femenine ego stroked like that, but are just embarrased and ashamed to realise that the only thing he respects about you is your c***. You got your superficial self-esteem boost, he got his jollies off, that's the way the world works

Just don't accuse him of rape. Maybe next time you'll find a healthier alternative to finding self-validation.
Reply 7
No I did just think that it meant Netflix and chill that's what the name is and yes I did just want to snuggle up and watch a film what's wrong with that ? He shouldnt have expected something from me cos I'm not that kind of girl
No I did just think that it meant Netflix and chill that's what the name is and yes I did just want to snuggle up and watch a film what's wrong with that ? He shouldnt have expected something from me cos I'm not that kind of girl

Then you should've been assertive, blunt and unambiguous in establishing your boundaries
Reply 9
I did say no but he wouldn't take no for an answer and he said that was gonna go and I didn't want him to so
I did say no but he wouldn't take no for an answer and he said that was gonna go and I didn't want him to so

He only said he liked you so he could do stuff with you, in future stand up for yourself and say no

Quick Reply

Latest