The Student Room Group

Back-up option

I was wondering, if I put pharmacy as my back-up option at Kings, would I need to write a separate personal statement? Or would they not consider me? BTW I'm applying for medicine and so my personal statement is completely medical based.
Original post by amy.prempeh
I was wondering, if I put pharmacy as my back-up option at Kings, would I need to write a separate personal statement? Or would they not consider me? BTW I'm applying for medicine and so my personal statement is completely medical based.

Contact them, explain the situation and ask them if they would like you to send the separate Pharmacy focused statement. Btw do your research on Ph as a profession, especially the jobs market.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Contact them, explain the situation and ask them if they would like you to send the separate Pharmacy focused statement. Btw do your research on Ph as a profession, especially the jobs market.

Thanks so much !
Original post by amy.prempeh
Thanks so much !

Am serious when I suggest you find out the state of the profession and your employment prospects after before committing to PH. You should go in with your eyes open.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending