Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please please please die thank you

Mocks are killing me, they are wasting my time because now instead of preparing notes to revise for my actual exam I am sitting here wasting time trying to memorize some stupid rev guide which won't even help me in my actual exams because I wont remember anything I read after the next 24 hours so stuff it ahhhhh how stupidly pointless are mocks...specially this early on ahhhh :mad:

Sorry I just had to vent. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    it's not that early really, learning stuff now should hopefully help you. (well that's the idea...)

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah i know but like they didn't even let us have time off to first sort out and learn the notes...just pushed the mocks on us exam is in lke 50 days! they could have waited 2 weeks before or 3 weeks ahhh...have two papers 2morro as well =[ 3 hours straight should really be revising but i get distracted easily :P
    had mocks today as well actually, the first paper was aight but the second paper was a bad bad flop...i just couldn't do to essays which wer 40 marks so im kinda not in a good position lol and then i started writing in my essay how all these people are daft and mental fools

ReputationRep:
    eep. well, try not to get mega stressed about it and just do what you can, but i know all too well how hard that is! :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol I can just about feel the breeze coming off beach imagine...with my eyes open now its an improvement...lol I get megastressed the days before my exams and literally dont sleep the day before my exam which is really bad but I find it sooo helpful just revising till 5
    Ok stupid question but unis don't have silly things like mocks in them right??? :O

ReputationRep:
    i've no idea, but i'm hoping not. maybe they're optional so you can use them if they help you to revise? and i guess it depends on the course, number of hours you're working per week etc., uni teaching styles.... i dunno really. check with your uni lol.

ReputationRep:
    they better not...im jumping between taking a gap and not taking a gap...time out without studying sounds soooooo nice but going uni at 20 is putting me off lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.