The Student Room Group

Pharmacy Applicants Thread 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I applied to Pharmacy at UCL, Manchester, Cardiff, Bath and Birmingham on Wed 28th
My predicted grades are A*AAA
I got an interview invite from Cardiff this monday. It's in January
No other offers yet
Reply 181
Original post by Nukebat
anyone applying for pharmacy in 2019?

yes I want to apply please help me!
Original post by ongaro
yes I want to apply please help me!

Hey ... good luck ... what specifically do you need help with?
Firstly, there are loads of great tips on the different threads.
Reply 183
I need to be the secretary
Reply 184
But am now jobless
Aston ( interview on 8/12/18), kings, UEA (interview given 26/01/19), Birm, Notts
Original post by ArjunP4
does anyone have an interview at Aston univeristy?

me, this sat (08/12/18) u?
Original post by Nukebat
just got an interview for UEA in december did anyone else?

i have an interview there next month, just wondering how it was and what type of questions were u asked
Reply 188
How were the questions
I had my Cardiff interview yesterday. It was very informal, no maths test but my interviewer did ask me to identify some functional groups
Has anyone done the Aston interview?
Original post by Lucky10
Has anyone done the Aston interview?

when do u have urs
Original post by Sharemine
when do u have urs

Saturday
Hey. Is it possible to get an offer from reading with bbb?
which group were you in i was there!(Original post by Cary6789)anyone going to the Nottingham interview on the 5th of December ?
Oh actually I have applied yet. I’m applying tomorrow. But I’m wondering if I’ll get an offer in reading with bbb
oh sorry I meant I haven’t applied yet. I’m applying tomorrow so I just want to know if I still have a chance to get an offer from reading with BBB
(Original post by Maxline)Oh actually I have applied yet. I’m applying tomorrow. But I’m wondering if I’ll get an offer in reading with bbb
Original post by Maxline
oh sorry I meant I haven’t applied yet. I’m applying tomorrow so I just want to know if I still have a chance to get an offer from reading with BBB
(Original post by Maxline)Oh actually I have applied yet. I’m applying tomorrow. But I’m wondering if I’ll get an offer in reading with bbb

Hey! I’m applying to Reading too and it’s one of my back up options. I think it’s likely they will give you an offer because I have heard pharmacy at reading isn’t too competitive and people have got in with BBC.
Good luck!
Oh okay then. That’s great. Thank youu!
I’ve had an offer for reading, and gave me AAB if I put it as my insurance and ABB if firm.
I don’t think they’ll give that low.. Idk tho :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending