The Student Room Group

History and Classics application

Can I apply to History and Classics at Cambridge, and is it possible to write a personal statement that can fit both courses?
Original post by Skkra
Can I apply to History and Classics at Cambridge, and is it possible to write a personal statement that can fit both courses?

You can only apply to one course from either Oxford or Cambridge so no. However, if you're applying to a different course at Cambridge there is an optional part of the SAQ you can use to write a mini PS specific to the course you are applying to at Cambridge :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Do you mean if I am applying to a course at Cambridge that is different from the rest of my Choices? For example, if I apply to Classics at Cambridge and History at Warrick, Leeds, Edinburgh and Kings?
Original post by Lemur14
You can only apply to one course from either Oxford or Cambridge so no. However, if you're applying to a different course at Cambridge there is an optional part of the SAQ you can use to write a mini PS specific to the course you are applying to at Cambridge :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Skkra
Do you mean if I am applying to a course at Cambridge that is different from the rest of my Choices? For example, if I apply to Classics at Cambridge and History at Warrick, Leeds, Edinburgh and Kings?

Yep that's what I mean :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest