Pess
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I'll be doing the PAT (admission test for Oxford engineering) in some weeks and recently discovered there are limitations for the calculator which you can use, but I can't get if mine (Casio fx-991ES PlusI) is allowed. Here are the requirements:
https://www2.physics.ox.ac.uk/sites/...-pat-43231.pdf
Can you help me?
DominicW123
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pess)
Hi, I'll be doing the PAT (admission test for Oxford engineering) in some weeks and recently discovered there are limitations for the calculator which you can use, but I can't get if mine (Casio fx-991ES PlusI) is allowed. Here are the requirements:
https://www2.physics.ox.ac.uk/sites/...-pat-43231.pdf
Can you help me?
Looking at the link you sent me I think it's okay. However, if you can contact someone from Oxford who's involved in PAT testing they may be able to confirm/deny my thoughts so you can have some peace of mind.
heartinablender
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
you can use any a-level calculator as long as it isn't graphical.
sixpaths06
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
is casio- fx 82 allowed?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (32)
9.73%
Okay (97)
29.48%
A bit lacking (119)
36.17%
Not good at all (81)
24.62%

Watched Threads