The Student Room Group

Thots of Sorts

This lawless land is under my prerogative stay away 🔫
...and the thots?
Reply 2
Ha what is this?
So I’m on the toilet downstairs right now since some ***** is blocking the proper upstairs bathroom and I’m here to kill some time instead of being a productive member of society 😔🔫

Anyway today was the first time in days since I hauled my fatass to the gym w K and my stamina disgusted me wtf you’re telling me I can bike 8 miles a day, everyday, but I can’t last 30 minutes on the elliptical huh they should’ve aborted me when the had the chance 😪🗡 But it was high key jarring since some John, prolly twice divorced with a domestic abuse case and a restraining order he violates every two weeks, kept checking out K’s flat ass so we legged it before I even got the chance to finish my session 😤

On the plus side, the sky was pretty neat. In fact, might go as far to say it was beautiful, which is high praise only reserved for the curvature of Beyoncé’s ass tbh.

Then got some Starbucks to feel more spiritually connected to my caucasian side and it worked 😊 the urge to **** my cousin is getting stronger by the minute

Just kidding they’re all underaged and inbreeding isn’t my kink tyvm 🤮🚫

Now I’m going to ACTUALLY attempt to do some work for a while (acc have a maths test tomorrow I haven’t revised for 💀) and to help me get into the mood I’m going to stream a woman beaters album. Dw I’ll switch as soon as I find a way to do it illegally—wait no I was joking, don’t burn me at the stake sorry fbi man 😖

ok i'm back from the toilet my knees are red and i'm boutta beat the cheeks off my maths revision
ok just realised the iphone emoji for a water gun is so ugly wtf could prolly shoot up a school with that omg
Never mind I’m still watching conspiracy and true crime documentaries on YouTube someone cut my fingers off please I beg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending