What time in the day do you revise? Watch

fait
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
This probably isn't the right section, but here it goes:

What time of the day do you guys revise?

I've heard rumours about when is the best time or whatever, but what would logically be the best time? The morning would seem best I guess, seeing as your brain is active and fresh...
jenren22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Afternoon. I spend too much time in bed or in the shower to bother in the morning. I get up at about 10/11, get myself showered, dressed and fed. Then get to work at about 12. I carry on with regular breaks throughout the aft, and review everything between 6 and 8pm. Works ok.
lucasm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i either revise at night time or do nothing and at this early stage its nothing lol
nuodai
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
When I want to. If I don't want to revise, I take nothing in... if I do want to, I learn loads. Fortunately I have enough drive at the moment to do some every now and then, and last-minute cramming normally helps, but sometimes I go through periods of 1-2 weeks of doing nothing (including homework :p:)
GemmyMonster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Evening/night. I'm also one of those people who works best the night before deadlines. The 2 often seem to go hand in hand.
adrenaline1989
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Whenever I do revise (which is rare) it tends to be throughout the night.

It does disrupt my sleeping pattern and all, but ah well, if it means getting the work done, so be it.
twelvefiftyone
Report 10 years ago
I have to try and make myself get up in the morning to revise properly, I get too sleepy in the afternoon to take anything in. I'm pretty lazy though so that never happens as often as it should!
acsi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I get up at 7 do about 3 hours from 8-11 then do about 2 hours from 2-4 and then another two hours in the evening for about 4 days a week. However today I'm in one of those moods when i just cant be bothered so i will just do 2 hours this afternoon.
QT 3.14159265
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mornings are the best for me, but right now it's pure procrastination for me :p:
silent ninja
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Morning.
It's most certainly the hardest time to 'get round' to revision, but in terms of productivity, I can literally do twice the amount of work in the morning compared to the evenings. Plus I can concentrate much more clearly; stuff that is new or difficult is tackled in the morning because i'll just fly through it.

Evenings are best left for a treat-- watch tv and laze around.
Myth717
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
always past midnight, yes I don't know why and its a very bad habit....

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1608)
79.13%
Leave (424)
20.87%

Watched Threads