Turn on thread page Beta

Please keep as anonamous. I dont think its normal i just want to know how, not normal

When my female friend and i (also female) were younger, maybe about 7, 8. Around that age we used to feel eachother up. I cant remember how it started but i'm sure it must have been her idea because i remember having reservations about it at times. We'd call it the "C" game (started off kissing game, and then shortened it to c). We would just kiss and touch eachother, sometimes we would pretend to be different characters like poccahontas or something. We always kept it as a secret although i know my friend also did the same thing with another friend. She (the other friend) tried it with me once but i didnt feel comfortable and then she got upset because id done it with the origional friend but not her. We all kept it a secret because we though people would think it was wrong. But i remember once at school my friend fell out with me and told everyone that i made her kiss me. No one believed her though and she got sent to "the wall"

I dont see either friends now and rarely think about it anymore, but i was just remembering it now. Was it really abnormal or just experimentation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Please keep as anonamous. I dont think its normal i just want to know how, not normal

When my female friend and i (also female) were younger, maybe about 7, 8. Around that age we used to feel eachother up. I cant remember how it started but i'm sure it must have been her idea because i remember having reservations about it at times. We'd call it the "C" game (started off kissing game, and then shortened it to c). We would just kiss and touch eachother, sometimes we would pretend to be different characters like poccahontas or something. We always kept it as a secret although i know my friend also did the same thing with another friend. She (the other friend) tried it with me once but i didnt feel comfortable and then she got upset because id done it with the origional friend but not her. We all kept it a secret because we though people would think it was wrong. But i remember once at school my friend fell out with me and told everyone that i made her kiss me. No one believed her though and she got sent to "the wall"

I dont see either friends now and rarely think about it anymore, but i was just remembering it now. Was it really abnormal or just experimentation?
    Kids get up to stuff. I wouldn't call it normal or abnormal, I'd just say it's childhood games and curiosity really. It almost certainly started with someone copying what they saw somewhere. As you were kids I wouldn't think anything of it.

ReputationRep:
    No, you are abnormal and should seek counselling for your clearly warped mind. Perhaps they will section you...

ReputationRep:
    Im with Blue Rose on this one its not really normal or abnormal.

Kids do and copy stuff or get up to things that they dont necessarily understand- whether thats swearing, or saying something completely inappropriate or embaressing like announcing to the world that they need to poo.

I remember when I was that age I used to go around asking for a shag because id heard it on TV and being young and innocent at the time had assumed it meant kiss

ReputationRep:
    ^:rofl:

i dont think its anything to worry about you sound like it dosent effect you so it was something that happend and now you are a different person and have matured

its all fine dont worry

ReputationRep:
    Childhood curiousity.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, it's perfectly normal even if it is a bit uncommon.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly have no idea if it's normal or not, but its fine; none of you understood the significance behind it so there wasn't any perversion or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisedotcom)
    Im with Blue Rose on this one its not really normal or abnormal.

Kids do and copy stuff or get up to things that they dont necessarily understand- whether thats swearing, or saying something completely inappropriate or embaressing like announcing to the world that they need to poo.

I remember when I was that age I used to go around asking for a shag because id heard it on TV and being young and innocent at the time had assumed it meant kiss
    I remember asking my mum to 'snog' me because I didn't know what it meant.

Maybe that's not the kind of thing you admit. :-/

ReputationRep:
    It's quite normal. I experimented when I was younger, and I know at least 3 or 4 friends who did the same. Most people are too embarrassed to admit it, but I'm not really bothered

ReputationRep:
    These things happen You didn't do anything really wrong and while it maybe slightly uncomfortable looking back on it its just one of those things that kids do. Just dont' worry about it

ReputationRep:
    Well....i find that a bit strange about 7-8 year olds enjoying each other. But looking at my strange young youth i have done some very strange things as well. But glad that it didn't involve kissing and feeling each other. Just running about the place nude. lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Severo)
    No, you are abnormal and should seek counselling for your clearly warped mind. Perhaps they will section you...
    damn! beta me to it.
    ditto though lol

Thats nothing, WHen I was 5 we played a game where we would put each others penis's in the other persons mouth...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thats nothing, WHen I was 5 we played a game where we would put each others penis's in the other persons mouth...
    you need proffesional help, or you're just bored out of you're mind and making up **** to amuse yourself with strangers replies.

Honestly, when I was about 8, me and a few other friends used to do that kinda stuff. We didn't have a name but it was like pretend sex. Clothes stayed on, but I remember being on the floor and stuff and oh god I cannot believe I am writing this. I often wonder if they remember, though I dont talk to them anymore, and I'd never bring such a thing up! plz keep this anon for obvious reasons!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by that.girl.in.that.movie.)
    you need proffesional help, or you're just bored out of you're mind and making up **** to amuse yourself with strangers replies.
    They were KIDS! Kids have no real idea about "sexuality".

I can't say I did those sorts of things as a child, but I know many sane people who did. It's curiousity.

ReputationRep:
    Just childhood exploration- on some unconscious level I think children realize that sexual and relationship stuff is all to come many years down the line in adolescence, so have a fleeting curiosity. All very innocent...

ReputationRep:
    hot.

ReputationRep:
    Well...if it still affects you now or something I'd be a lil worried...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.