annabel_gilmour
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
heyyaa so i did the 2017 maths gcse papers to see what i'd get, and just wondering what grades you'd expect someone in year 9 to get who is going to go on and get a grade 9? thankss
Chydes
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I was in year 9 last year and was told that we're not expected to be at a level 9 until yr 11. And if you are hitting that then great, good on you. But your expected rn to be getting a 6-7 in yr 9. But you'll go up to the higher grades in the next 2 years
Bill Nye
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Chydes)
I was in year 9 last year and was told that we're not expected to be at a level 9 until yr 11. And if you are hitting that then great, good on you. But your expected rn to be getting a 6-7 in yr 9. But you'll go up to the higher grades in the next 2 years
No he means what grades should he be getting now to be on track for getting a 9 in year 11

(Original post by annabel_gilmour)
heyyaa so i did the 2017 maths gcse papers to see what i'd get, and just wondering what grades you'd expect someone in year 9 to get who is going to go on and get a grade 9? thankss

In year 9 for our end of year maths exams we did 2 of the GCSE papers with 10 marks removed.
I got 50/70 for one and 61/70 for the other (no I haven't memorized them, I just looked at the papers because they are in my maths book and I was doing my homework lmao)
Gent2324
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
. But your expected rn to be getting a 6-7 in yr 9.
not necessarily, i dont think anyone in year 9 at my school got a 6-7, probably grade 5 max. alot can change in 2 years, there were people that went from a 5 to a 9 in 4 months and vice versa..
lolololol1235e1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
i got a 9 at gcse maths , when i was in year 9 i was getting a low 6
DGeorge13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I was getting low 6s in year 9 and got a 9
annabel_gilmour
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Gent2324)
not necessarily, i dont think anyone in year 9 at my school got a 6-7, probably grade 5 max. alot can change in 2 years, there were people that went from a 5 to a 9 in 4 months and vice versa..
(Original post by lolololol1235e1)
i got a 9 at gcse maths , when i was in year 9 i was getting a low 6
(Original post by Bill Nye)
No he means what grades should he be getting now to be on track for getting a 9 in year 11

In year 9 for our end of year maths exams we did 2 of the GCSE papers with 10 marks removed.
I got 50/70 for one and 61/70 for the other (no I haven't memorized them, I just looked at the papers because they are in my maths book and I was doing my homework lmao)
(Original post by DGeorge13)
I was getting low 6s in year 9 and got a 9
Okayy! Thanks guys! This is good news for me!! Again, thank you for taking the time to reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate