Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello

i was wondering does anybody know if you can take the ACT exam in the UK it just that with the SAT's you have have to take SATii subjects which seem abit hard and the ACT is easier (alot)

and also how hard isit to get into somewhere like yale, harvard, princeton am i really just daydreaming?

thanks you

ReputationRep:
    You need to have a look on www.collegeboard.com. Also try www.fulbright.co.uk - there's lots of information on there.

Getting into Yale, Princeton or Harvard is very, very, VERY hard. But that's not to say it isn't possible. As for whether or not you're daydreaming, if you post a bit about yourself and your grades, perhaps people will be able to have a more accurate guess at your chances.

I know about both the UK and US application systems (studied in the US, applied to Ivy Leagues, got a place at UK university) so if you want any help or to talk about anything, drop me a PM and I'll tell you what I know.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.