TonicCrane
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm planning to do computer science at 2019,

I'm having difficulty in picking between Heriot-Watt, Stirling or Strathclyde for this course

Is anyone here doing computer science at Stirling and if so, how is the course so far.

Thanks!
Revolver72
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TonicCrane)

I'm having difficulty in picking between Heriot-Watt, Stirling or Strathclyde for this course

Is anyone here doing computer science at Stirling and if so, how is the course so far.

Thanks!
I did the undergraduate Computing Science course at University of Stirling from 2013 - 2017. I had limited experience of CS before university, outside doing Higher Computing. I loved it. Ended up going back and completing a postgraduate Masters' in Computing there from 2017-2018.

You'll love it. The practicals are great, and particularly your honours years have fantastic modules; everything from AI and Cyber Security to Web Services and Game Design.

Couldn't recommend it enough.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by TonicCrane)

Thanks!
Strathclyde is more known for cs, first year is mostly learning and u learn java
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads