Cheating?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I have been with my boyfriend now for a year and 6 months. Whenever we got together I had spilt with my boyfriend of 2 years a month before hand, but it felt very natural with my new boyfriend. Although my previous relationship was toxic so he kept reaching out to me and I said to my new boyfriend at the time I wanted a break to clear my head and ending up meeting my ex and doing things... I still haven’t told my current boyfriend?? What do I do?
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Technically not cheating because you were "on a break" and you got back with your boyfriend after you did the deed. So you didn't cheat, you were just being a coward.

It's just a way of saying "I want to sleep with someone else but I'm too scared to break up". If you're prepared to tell him then go for it but this is exactly why taking a break creates more problems than there were before. He is likely to be hurt by your actions, even though you weren't together at the time.
ofdro
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by UWS)
Technically not cheating because you were "on a break" and you got back with your boyfriend after you did the deed. So you didn't cheat, you were just being a coward.

It's just a way of saying "I want to sleep with someone else but I'm too scared to break up". If you're prepared to tell him then go for it but this is exactly why taking a break creates more problems than there were before. He is likely to be hurt by your actions, even though you weren't together at the time.
Might be true if he wasn't off also "doing things" during the break.

Breaks are good! M'kay! :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
32.75%
The paper was reasonable (307)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (71)
11.29%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.15%

Watched Threads