The Student Room Group

Some hench guy slapped my girl bum

There was some guy I know in my college who slapped my girl bum. The guy is very built in terms of muscles and she wants me to fight him. However, he is x10 stronger than me and if we fought he would destroy me. What should I do? I don’t wanna look like a pussy infront of my girlfriend
Original post by Anonymous
There was some guy I know in my college who slapped my girl bum. The guy is very built in terms of muscles and she wants me to fight him. However, he is x10 stronger than me and if we fought he would destroy me. What should I do? I don’t wanna look like a pussy infront of my girlfriend

Don’t ever fight for some girl they aren’t worth it
😂 Oh my goodness this is hilarious but I can see the dilemma which you're in. Well I suggest you don't try to have a fight pick a fight with him....
Dump your girlfriend
Reply 4
Original post by London090
😂 Oh my goodness this is hilarious but I can see the dilemma which you're in. Well I suggest you don't try to have a fight pick a fight with him....

What makes it worse is that people in my college are instigating. They are like “nahh don’t have it he slapped her bum” “You guys should fight it out” if i back doen thats my reputation gone
Oooooh was is shameful burrito😂😂😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
What makes it worse is that people in my college are instigating. They are like “nahh don’t have it he slapped her bum” “You guys should fight it out” if i back doen thats my reputation gone

Oh I see. Well do what you think is best but does the guy actually want to fight you? OR maybe you should get people to sign a petition against guys touching girls without permission?
Ooh come now. I’m sure you have quite a manly bum.

Quick Reply

Latest