The Student Room Group

Girlfriend text other guy.

Hi there I need help and I'm embarrassed to ask this to anyone of my friends so please help me.

I been dating my girlfriend 3months straight we see each other in every 3 days any weekends ofcourse. She knows that I use to be a player **** girls and never had relationship over 5years. We had a simple rule in our relationship no chat with opposite sex. I was cool with it because I don't have such thing as girl just as a friend. And she doesn't have many male friends in UK. So on snap chat her name was *****❤️. 1 week back it changed into *****😏. We haven't chat on snap over 1 month. So ofcourse I was like show me your Snapchat and i saw she and this guy from tinder had photo and video send and it was OPEN. but I don't know what it is. When I asked herr wtf she was like its something with food. Then there was a delivered photo send to him in the morning basically she send me the same one too with her face.

This guy from tinder they were going to met in past but it dint happen. My girlfriend told me this way back when we met. Currently This tinder guy has got a girlfriend too now. I don't know what to think or do. If I dint see this what more could have happen? Am I overeating? I'm never jealous or protective. Things are great dinner every weekend in restaurants always in touch sex for hours and so on. Dint even have any arguments. Please help.
(edited 5 years ago)
Sack her off. I know it is easier said than done as you do not want to feel second best to someone, but there is no other way to make her realise you are not to be messed around with
Reply 2
So she set a premise that neither of you talk to the opposite sex, then immediately broke that premise herself? Get rid of her. Red flag.
Reply 3
she wants me to met with her parents next weekend and yes she did send me a food video too. Girl text and call every time shows interest. I can break up easily but I don't want to regret it because like I said I don't date girls only **** them like tools but this one got me trapped. She is.a nice girl too cooks cleans my room pay for meals on dates..
Why are you with someone you don't trust? That being said, I'd be rather pissed at being told who I can and can't talk to.
Original post by Tiger Rag
Why are you with someone you don't trust? That being said, I'd be rather pissed at being told who I can and can't talk

She doesn't control me at all mate I go with boys and all that she just don't know me to talking with other girls
Original post by pg4263202
Sack her off. I know it is easier said than done as you do not want to feel second best to someone, but there is no other
way to make her realise you are not to be messed around with

I ****ing want too but what if she is telling the truth. And she wants me to met with her family in 2 weeks she pays for meals cleans my room and cooks All that ********
Original post by cxlvin
So she set a premise that neither of you talk to the opposite sex, then immediately broke that premise herself? Get rid of her. Red flag.

She said there was no chat between them and it was just food photo which she send to me and him but then again why did she change the ****ing heart into dirty emoji

😏
"I'm never jealous...but my gf cannot talk to the opposite sex and it's perfectly normal for me to inspect her social media."
Original post by StriderHort
"I'm never jealous...but my gf cannot talk to the opposite sex and it's perfectly normal for me to inspect her social media."

She is the one who set this rule up not me. Im pissed because its the guy from tinder. What to do mate
Original post by Anonymous
She is the one who set this rule up not me. Im pissed because its the guy from tinder. What to do mate

Presumably, you've sat down and talked to her?
Reply 11
Just from reading this one paragraph I know this relationship will last no longer than 6 months, just what the f***
If she cannot submit to your rule, ***** has to go.
Original post by Tiger Rag
Presumably, you've sat down and talked to her?

Yes I have. She said I'm over thinking too much so I told her no need for this games we can break up I'm cool with it. She said you are crazy cause of this silly chat
Original post by Notoriety

She did say there was no chat. It was just photo and video of food randomly
Original post by xDron3
Just from reading this one paragraph I know this relationship will last no longer than 6 months, just what the f***

I know dude. The only reason I got into relationship after 5 years because we have chemistry We can literally sit in one room for 2hrs and talk nonstop which is unreal for me. I can break right now with one phone call but what if she was telling them truth. She does have VERY LOW COMMON SENSE
Original post by Notoriety

It's our rule. She said it was only photo and video and no video and she wants me to met with her family in 2 weeks like wtf am I suppose to think I told her we can break up and it doesn't mean nothing she was pissed off lol

Quick Reply

Latest