Yes she is (88)
53.66%
No she isnt (76)
46.34%
This discussion is closed.
the living legend
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Me and a friend have been debating weather Cassie is hot or not, personally i dont think see is.... just a bit to odd and annoying for me, also dont like the rabbit teeth.
Advertisement
kingharewood
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
Does the pope **** in the woods?
kingharewood
Report 14 years ago
i would do things 2 cassie i wouldnt do 2 a farm animal..

that goes without saying tho i guess...i wouldnt do much 2 farm animals
Advertisement
EarlHickey
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Shes interesting shes beautiful though, and probably the best looking, Michelle has a nice curvy figure and is more traditionally attractive but Cassie has the sweet face, sparkling eyes and sweet voice.
Bluelight
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
not in the slightest.
Advertisement
Bateman
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
no she is sooo ugly omg
i guess if you're into buck teeth, a boyish figure, ****ed up nose, and even more ****ed up personality then she's your girl
neon
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I don't like her look...she annoys me too much which. I jut don't think she is attractive...effie is definately the hottest.
Advertisement
the living legend
Rep:
(Original post by Teeee)
no she is sooo ugly omg
i guess if you're into buck teeth, a boyish figure, ****ed up nose, and even more ****ed up personality then she's your girl
quality...couldnt agree more.
kingharewood
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Teeee)
no she is sooo ugly omg
whos ue type then? Vanessa Feltz
Advertisement
Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Poor acting puts me off. Its like shes reading directly off the script.
Ewan
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
No shes not, Michelle on the other hand...
Advertisement
Ashes_to_Ashes
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I think she's kind of cute looking, I think Michele's nothing special actually. She has dodgy hair and isn't that pretty in my opinion.
Diminutive
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I don't like cassie as a character... considering the way they dress her and she acts as a character, the whole anorexic mentally ill thing isn't nice. Hannah Murray on the other hand I do think is "fit".
Advertisement
kingharewood
Report 14 years ago
Cassie is amazing. She is awesome in bed aswell, what a girl!
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I think she's gorgeous. As a character, I don't like her so much...but she's definitely pretty
kingharewood
Report 14 years ago
Are u people having a laugh!!!!! 21 - 6!!!! seriously!!!! shes like my perfect girl....did u see her dancing the other weeek in her exam she looked so georgeous she has a sexy retronus about her and im sooooo attracted 2 her!
the living legend
Rep:
(Original post by bw505)
Are u people having a laugh!!!!! 21 - 6!!!! seriously!!!! shes like my perfect girl....did u see her dancing the other weeek in her exam she looked so georgeous she has a sexy retronus about her and im sooooo attracted 2 her!
by any chance are you attracted to pigs as well??
Advertisement
trance addict
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
i dont know... she hardly ever eats but you need to exercise to be fit =p
kingharewood
Report 14 years ago
cassie - pig?? any resemeblance?? no
louisedotcom
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
I think shes a bit strange looking personally. Dont like the chin atall.
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (146)
40.67%
They're exactly what I expected (88)
24.51%
They're lower than I expected (125)
34.82%

Watched Threads