Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello!!
    i applied for london met this year (not my first uni) and i just wanted to see who else has a place at the uni!!

i'm going to study early childhood studies and would love to make friends before starting!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by dilannn)
    hello!!
    i applied for london met this year (not my first uni) and i just wanted to see who else has a place at the uni!!

i'm going to study early childhood studies and would love to make friends before starting!
    Hi dilannn,

Congratulations - we're so happy you're joining London Met. If you've got any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help

I'm tagging in our London Met student rep so she can tell you about her experience at the University.

Have a great day!
    Nonie

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 25, 2018
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
London Metropolitan University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.