Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :confused: hello people!.... i applied to Reading to do food marketing and business economics, the course is great and everything, and the uni looks ok apart from the accomodation and it's a campus environment which i don't know if i will like. I also applied to King's as a bit of a risk take thing, knowing that i wouldn't get an offer as there are only 5 places for the nutrition conversion course, but i just got an offer!..i like the course, but it's 4 years and ofcourse it'll be soo expensive..so do people think that's a bit of an issue? I just need some guidance, i know King's is more prestigous, but i like both courses the same, and like both uni's for it's different aspects! Helpp meee.
    x

ReputationRep:
    King's... =o)
    Check out the campus and other details and whittle it down from there.

ReputationRep:
    you'll get a fruit cake if you come to kings

ReputationRep:
    Lol i think most people will say King's..yup i don't want to regret it. thanx for your input!
    and the fruitcake sounds promising!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.