Girlfriend text other guy Watch

Valentino92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I been dating my girlfriend 3months straight we see each other in every 3 days any weekends ofcourse. She knows that I use to be a player **** girls and never had relationship over 5years. We had a simple rule in our relationship no chat with opposite sex. I was cool with it because I don't have such thing as girl just as a friend. And she doesn't have many male friends in UK. So on snap chat her name was *****❤️. 1 week back it changed into *****😏. We haven't chat on snap over 1 month. So ofcourse I was like show me your Snapchat and i saw she and this guy from tinder had photo and video send and it was OPEN. but I don't know what it is. When I asked herr wtf she was like its something with food. Then there was a delivered photo send to him in the morning basically she send me the same one too with her face. Whenever guys approach her she tells me and she have told me. We are really open but this is wtf

This guy from tinder they were going to met in past but it dint happen. My girlfriend told me this way back when we met. Currently This tinder guy has got a girlfriend too now. I don't know what to think or do. If I dint see this what more could have happen? Am I overeating? I'm never jealous or protective. Things are great dinner every weekend in restaurants always in touch sex for hours and so on. Dint even have any arguments. she wants me to met with her parents next weekend and Girl text me and call me every time shows interest. I can break up easily but I don't want to regret it because like I said I don't date girls only **** them like tools but this one got me trapped. She is.a nice girl too cooks cleans my room pay for meals on dates.. Please help I'm embarrassed to ask my friends
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Valentino92)
I been dating my girlfriend 3months straight we see each other in every 3 days any weekends ofcourse. She knows that I use to be a player **** girls and never had relationship over 5years. We had a simple rule in our relationship no chat with opposite sex. I was cool with it because I don't have such thing as girl just as a friend. And she doesn't have many male friends in UK. So on snap chat her name was *****❤️. 1 week back it changed into *****😏. We haven't chat on snap over 1 month. So ofcourse I was like show me your Snapchat and i saw she and this guy from tinder had photo and video send and it was OPEN. but I don't know what it is. When I asked herr wtf she was like its something with food. Then there was a delivered photo send to him in the morning basically she send me the same one too with her face. Whenever guys approach her she tells me and she have told me. We are really open but this is wtf

This guy from tinder they were going to met in past but it dint happen. My girlfriend told me this way back when we met. Currently This tinder guy has got a girlfriend too now. I don't know what to think or do. If I dint see this what more could have happen? Am I overeating? I'm never jealous or protective. Things are great dinner every weekend in restaurants always in touch sex for hours and so on. Dint even have any arguments. she wants me to met with her parents next weekend and Girl text me and call me every time shows interest. I can break up easily but I don't want to regret it because like I said I don't date girls only **** them like tools but this one got me trapped. She is.a nice girl too cooks cleans my room pay for meals on dates.. Please help I'm embarrassed to ask my friends
Maybe the issue isn't her talking to someone of the opposite sex (which is a ridiculous rule to enforce), but her talking to a guy from Tinder. That's the issue right there. If it's a past tinder date then just tell her to stop but if she's looking around on Tinder for someone new then you've probably got to break up.
Valentino92
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
Maybe the issue isn't her talking to someone of the opposite sex (which is a ridiculous rule to enforce), but her talking to a guy from Tinder. That's the issue right there. If it's a past tinder date then just tell her to stop but if she's looking around on Tinder for someone new then you've probably got to break up.
True mate, both of us deleted our tinder account. But we still have got people on our Snapchat who we met before. I won't have care much at all if it was a guy from Facebook or Instagram but this is the tinder guy she was going to met before I met her.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why are you with a girl who you describe as having "trapped" you? That's not healthy.
Valentino92
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Why are you with a girl who you describe as having "trapped" you? That's not healthy.
Trapped as in.. I started to have feeling for her the chemistry between us is incredible.. We can literally talking for hours when we seat down..
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Valentino92)
Trapped as in.. I started to have feeling for her the chemistry between us is incredible.. We can literally talking for hours when we seat down..
Yeah that's not trapped
Valentino92
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Yeah that's not trapped
Kinda yeah.. I don't get emotionally attach to girls anyways what you think I should do mate start talking to her . Or just end it
javedkid123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1) Changes snapchat from ❤️ to 😏
2) You then find out she is talking to a guy on snapchat
3) She met him from Tinder
4) She also was the one who enforced the “ can’t speak to the opposite sex “

Man I feel sorry for you. It’s kinda clear what’s going on. I know you are probably blinded by love and you truly love this girl ....... but gotta have some self respect for yourself.

You know what’s going on, and what you have to do. Sorry your going through this. Trust me, you will find someone better.

Not all girls are like this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (313)
65.89%
No (162)
34.11%

Watched Threads