The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deslucia
Sent them an email, they said the shortlisting results will be "available shortly".. whatever that means!

legit hoping this level of disorganisation (like... their websites aren't just outdated, it's from the 2016 cycle...) isn't a reflection of the actual job-related admin...
Reply 41
Original post by Nottie
How are people preparing for Yorkshire interview? From that e-mail we got yesterday it seems that academic station will be mainly about foundation programmes they have on offer and our own motivation for AFP.
Does anyone know if we need to analyze a paper or anything like that?

Yeah, I'd appreciate any intel on the Yorkshire interview too 👀
Update on Northern - "Early next week" ...
Reply 43
Original post by Trololo007
Update on Northern - "Early next week" ...

😭😭
So I've applied to EBH... My "Application Status" has changed to interview, but nothing else has changed and I haven't received any messages/emails... has this happened to anybody else? :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Reply 45
Original post by Youuuuuuu
So I've applied to EBH... My "Application Status" has changed to interview, but nothing else has changed and I haven't received any messages/emails... has this happened to anybody else? :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

I didn't get any emails either and only found out that I was unsucessful for shortlist when I randomly checked Oriel two minutes ago. LOL. Good luck to you. They've quoted the interview dates as 27th and 28th.
Original post by Youuuuuuu

Odd! I got an email at 4.30pm with an interview date! Maybe check your spam mail?
Has anyone else's NW application changed to "longlisted"? Unsure what this means and they said interviews are released next week!
Reply 48
Interview at EBH! It would be much appreciated if anyone knew how the interviews worked
Reply 49
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone else's NW application changed to "longlisted"? Unsure what this means and they said interviews are released next week!

Mine says longlisted too, finally!
Reply 50

Yeah mine now says longlisted as well

Mine does too. I don't think it means anything, probably just that we're eligible to apply for AFP and that we've been assessed.
Original post by Don2013
Interview at EBH! It would be much appreciated if anyone knew how the interviews worked

Might see you there :smile:

In terms of the interview - I heard that last year it was quite personal/informal chat about AFP, however this year in the email they said there will be a clinical and an academic station, so I am guessing it might actually be quite different.. :/
Reply 53

Yup! And with knowing how uncoordinated oriel can be with regards to notifications, i'm checking the website constantly with my fingers crossed for interview 🙈
Same here. No updates as yet (for me at least)!
Anyone heard from Northern yet?

Nope...this is just ridiculous!

The website says week commencing 19th now - but I don't think they've sent them out yet
Hi guys just seen I've got an interview to Northern! So fricking happy!
Anyone received an interview from Northwest?

Latest