The Student Room Group

Should i carry on or switch?

So I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I've just started my Early Modern History A-level (Spain and the Tudors), and I really don't enjoy the lessons, the work or any aspect of it. This annoys me because I loved History at GCSE but now I'm just finding the course really dull, so much so that I already want to drop it as soon as I've done the AS exams. But I have also thought about changing to another subject, however, I don't know whether it's too late to do this and I'm not sure what I would switch to (maybe Spanish, Sociology ??). Just wondering if anyone who has felt the same has any advice?
i had the same feeling about english literature, loved it gcse but not anymore, dropped it last friday best decision i ever made. drop it now before its too late
Original post by hcsmith_
Just wondering if anyone who has felt the same has any advice?

Truthfully, just talk to your teacher. Ask them questions, talk about other modules, and so on. Just find out what you will be studying and see if you can speak to someone in second year about it. It should not be too late to change, but do try to be quick as the longer you leave it, the harder it will be to change.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending