The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Celifein
I'm just waiting for: "I'm having sex with a girl. She's riding me like a cowgirl and screaming toward the heavens. Does she like me?"

omg you are getting rep for that!!!! cant stop laughing :p:
Reply 61
emilina
omg you are getting rep for that!!!! cant stop laughing :p:

:biggrin:
Reply 62
tgt
Would you do that pose in front of other girls?

But playing with your hair with both hands? Surely that is flirting? It's not just itchy because she was 'combing' it with her hands.

Yes I really would. :s-smilie:
Reply 63
To all girls who are worried what other guys will think of you when you do such things as I described in the OP, don't worry. I assure you that I am just a very odd person who is deeply socially deprived and with a very peculiar personality.
Reply 64
a very peculiar personality.

you could say that again. please don't or I'll think you're coming on to me.
:eek: :eek: It means she wants to kill you. RUN!
Reply 66
willowtree
you could say that again. please don't or I'll think you're coming on to me.

What are you trying to say?
Reply 67
you're odd. as you stated in above post. "peculiar" yups.
this is ridiculously pedantic. go out there and live life and experience thing so you don't need to ask this kind of question to a bunch of randoms on the internet.
Reply 69
fairycakes
this is ridiculously pedantic. go out there and live life and experience thing so you don't need to ask this kind of question to a bunch of randoms on the internet.

I did learn some non trivial things as a result of this thread. This thread turned out to be much more meaningful then I expected. In fact all my other threads on this matter turned out to be useful and educational.

Latest

Trending

Trending