Bengali/bangladeshi?

Watch
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ayee...any Bengali still lurking around? I feel like the last fish in a cesspool (TSR).
Nuyeri
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Not alone mate
JDieMstr
Rep:
beep boop
JDieMstr
Rep:
bump*
JDieMstr
Rep:
Oh hello there

If I may ask, what is your origin? Moreover, where's he from? Dhaka or Sylhet?
shakira laws
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aplens)
What is the correct term to call someone who is from bangldesh btw? And yup I am.
maas
TheYearNiner
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My Bengali friends call me a hala bandor is that bad? I usually respond with ok fish boy
astroworld
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
balo asene
JDieMstr
Rep:
(Original post by TheYearNiner)
My Bengali friends call me a hala bandor is that bad? I usually respond with ok fish boy
hala or kaala? they both are profanity but kaala means black. if it's the latter I suggest you don't remain
friends anymore. hala bandor means monkey ******* .
AlwaysBroke.
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yeah, im still sort of around (on and off with TSR)
TheYearNiner
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JDieMstr)
hala or kaala? they both are profanity but kaala means black. if it's the latter I suggest you don't remain
friends anymore. hala bandor means monkey ******* .
Woow lol I think they're joking because they call white people shada bandor and we joke about I guess and they say hala not kala
Nuyeri
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Bandor means monkey
manzilali786
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
N/A
Last edited by manzilali786; 3 months ago
TheYearNiner
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by manzilali786)
it means black monkey in sylheti bangla.
Yeah I know now. Cheers tho
PrincessDiaries
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Oh hello there

If I may ask, what is your origin? Moreover, where's he from? Dhaka or Sylhet?
Which college do u go to?
JDieMstr
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by PrincessDiaries)
Which college do u go to?
and what will you do with that information?
PrincessDiaries
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
and what will you do with that information?
Im from sylhet too but I'm in AS.what about u? I ain't a serial killer bro😂😂I got better things to do besides that
JDieMstr
Rep:
Im from sylhet too but I'm in AS.what about u? I ain't a serial killer bro😂😂I got better things to do besides that
I am a first year uni student now. Can never be too careful with these things.
PrincessDiaries
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I am a first year uni student now. Can never be too careful with these things.
Ami bujhte pari. People these days shouldn't be trusted and I already can guess which uni ur in.😂
JDieMstr
Rep:
Ami bujhte pari. People these days shouldn't be trusted and I already can guess which uni ur in.😂
Bujle oi hoilo. Hmm now you've made me curious, what's your guess?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.82%
Okay (69)
28.99%
A bit lacking (89)
37.39%
Not good at all (59)
24.79%

Watched Threads