Why do people think its ok to eat cows, chicken, pigs etc Watch

MrControversial
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
The world is full of double standards and it's not always as simple as it seems. If we eliminate all double standards this way or that, the world would end up even more unpleasant but worse because you wouldn't be able to point it out on account of double standards.

For the record though, if starving or if I had to, I and probably almost anyone else in the world, would resort to eating cat and dog.

One of the reasons it's so common in Korea for example isn't just the base culture, on top of that in WWII the Japanese stripped everything so people had to eat whatever they could.

I can't speak much about cats but dogs also have a special relationship with mankind as we used them to spread across the continents relying on for example their sense of smell and working with dogs side by side. They're like horses.

I think cats only got in there because they mimic babies.
MrControversial
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by fgccgfgvgvygvgh)
What? You saying its on for hypocrisy because the world would apparently be an even worst place without it?

Other animals have been used for that as well?

So do lambs but you know what happens with them.
If you want a definitive answer, cats and dogs are carnivores. It all comes down to the food chain. It's not sustainable to subsist off cats and dogs.
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They are not carnivores.
Yes they are they eat meat.
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They're considered omnivores.
Yes but they primarily eat meat. How many of the dog and cat foods do you see in the store which are vegetarian only? That idea wouldn't even appeal to pet food producers. How many dogs and cats eat vegetables?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.25%
No I haven't decided yet (62)
23.4%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed