I really wanna to leave Islam BUT... Watch

RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Atheists about to have their daily dose of fun on this thread.
dumbhermione
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by levanthai11)
SIKEEEEE

i wont. because im not stupid. im not gonna leave a whole religion juST BECAUSE I DONT AGREE WITH A FEW RULES.. If I dont agree with a few things, im not gonna say the religion is crap and that I wanna leave it, I'll continue to believe in God and do my best to follow the religion AS MUCH AS I CAN. the rest is up to Him, and my repentance.

Have a good day )

edit;
my whole point was, that when people say they wanna leave islam or any religion just because of a few rules which they do not believe in, it just makes them look like they cant be asked ( kinda bored of the religion) and are just finding a way out of it. Specially if the rules dont even have anything to do with you. but, if the rules are completely against what you aCTUALLY FOLLOW, then i guess u would have a reasonable explanation to leave
I saw the title of this and mentally started preparing myself for the atheist replies that 'God doesn't exist' and 'Islam is oppressive' and all the bs they spam on muslim posts. But this was so much better than what I was expecting and really reflects how I feel about Islam as well.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
Atheists about to have their daily dose of fun on this thread.
It's F&S - no discussion, just a safe-space.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads