The Student Room Group

Is near 4 hours of work a night plus revision for class tests too much

So I’m in year 10 and currently get 4 hours of homework a night plus class tests that can take
Up to or over a hour to cover all the content for. I get home at 4:00 and so I spend from 4-6 working then have dinner and then at 6:30 to 9:30 or even later I’m working to finish all my homework. I’m sick of it I don’t have any time to hang out with my friends because of it. I’m thinking it’s too much since there are 6 form students who have more free time than me and are scoring decent grades. It’s not that I’m struggling to do it it’s just the quantity the homework is easy enough but I can’t do 30 questions of maths per page when I’m given 3-4 pages every single day. Does anyone have any advice for me
But you're not the only person in your school in Year 10, are you? So are you suggesting that every year 10 student gets four hours homework a night and similarly can't cope - after all, why would you be an exception in the school? And, if this is the case, why haven't we got lots of threads complaining about this ridiculous amount of work from your fellow students?

I don't understand.

Quick Reply

Latest