IMAT Results Day Watch

mmc101
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey, guys thought I would start a thread about the IMAT results day. Previously they had stated that the results day was the 21st of September but now I have gone on the Humanitas Website and it says the 25th?
Also previous IMAT takers, how did you receive your results? Via email or the Humanitas website/portal?
mmc101
Rep:
?
Hey guys! Can anyone help me? So I understand that the results for Humanitas are today, Sept 25th. I got my question paper and my answer sheet via the Cambridge website, but these are unmarked and are only PDF versions. I would like to know when we can know our ranking, if it's through My Portal, how can I find it? If not when is it going to be posted to the Humanitas Website?
mmc101
Rep:
?
Hey guys! Can anyone help? I would just like to know where we can find the ranking list. I know that today is the results day and therefore we should receive the ranking list, however it is not posted on the website. Does anyone know when that might be? I did receive my question paper and answer booklet via the Cambridge website but not my total score nor my ranking number. Is it all through My Portal? If so, where in My Portal?
mmc101
Rep:
?
Never mind guys! The results are posted in your portal under admission test!
aalhashimi1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by mmc101)
Never mind guys! The results are posted in your portal under admission test!
Wait how did you find the results on the Cambridge website? I just called them up and they said to check the Universitaly site within the upcoming weeks. As of yet nothing new comes up.
Last edited by aalhashimi1; 5 months ago
mmc101
Rep:
?
I didn't find the results on the Cambridge Website. I just found a copy of my test and the answer sheet. Since I applied to Humanitas University, they posted the results on their portal and posted the ranking list on their website. In that case you find your pre-matriculation number in the ranking list and it will say whether or not you are admitted.
Ritzypk
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys I've applied for humanitus as non-Eu for 2019 intake , Any of you people who have taken the imat last year , can u give me tips and regarding the test and more info about minimum entry score , would be high appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads